51

After Two Years

Y/n perspective

"Are you ready for the interview?" A man spoked in English, making my head nod in response. "Of course I'm indeed ready" The man nodded his head then clap his hands, "Let us welcome! Ms. Lee ahn y/n!" I heard the female host screamed on her mic, i heard the people there clapping their hands.

I went in the middle of the stage, i waved my hand to the audience right in front of me, "Lee ahn y/n, everyone!" The female host grinned widely, i can hear people cheering and clapping for me. "Please take a seat" She said, i gently take a seat of the red elegant couch.

"Oh well, she is looking elegant!" I chortle at her sweet compliment, "Thank you, tremendously!" I spoke in my aussie language, "So lee ahn y/n, your book is already published since last four weeks ago and then a lot of people read it! How do you feel about this?" I pursed my lips as i replied.

"I felt genuinely happy and astonished because according to the sale rates of my book that i published, i see that my book was bought by many different countries and I'm stunned that people would read it!" I responded.

I slowly grinned, realizing that many things in me changed.

I'm almost recognized by the world, I'm an author and a story maker, I'm already feeling happy and living my life in genuinely enthusiastic way, then negative things were not approaching me anymore.

I'm stunned, i realized that i just cultivate my goal being an author.

I'm in this stage now, getting interviewed as an author.

Things does really change, after all.

Jungkook Perspective

"Okay pose just like that!" The camera man exclaimed, i stayed in my position so that the camera man will get me good shots of photos. "Okay, we're now done!" The staff clapped their hands, "Thank you for your help! Especially the staff members and the director!" I shouted, everyone smiled and clap at me.

"Toss me the towel" I shouted, then i saw the towel tossing in the air. I immediately grab it using my hands, "Thanks" I whispered then i immediately went inside the vanity studio for me to take a quick rest from the photoshoot.

I sit on the chair then grab the bottle of water on top of the table, i opened my mouth then swallow the plain liquid water. "Congratulations! Your comeback is around the corner." I turn around to see a man holding flowers, "Oh thanks, yoongi." He gently placed the towel on top on the table right in front of me.

"Mhm, my pleasure." He gently smiled at me, making me smile back at him too. I kept drinking the whole bottle of water, and i noticed yoongi kept on staring at me with a "proud" grin on his face. I furrowed my brows and turn to him, i raised my right eyebrow. "Hm?" He slowly chuckled, making me more confused.

"It's nothing— It's just that.." His words slowly paused, he look at me from head to toe. "I'm just glad you followed your dreams." Those words make me slowly grin, i sighed and look down.

It's because of y/n, y/n is the reason why i followed what i want. She told me to pursue my dreams, while i am still young.

I'm now a distinguished soloist, many people worldwide recognized me. I really did just followed my goal.

I smiled slowly, realizing that many things of me just changed.

_____

Y/n Perspective

I step out of my plane, i thank the pilot and the flight attendant as soon as i take my steps out of the plane.

I am home, korea.

My long white dress swayed to the side as i walk towards the airport terminal, i took a deep breath. It's been years since i didn't visit korea, the atmosphere is still the same.

I went towards my car who's waiting for me outside and along with my "driver", my grin became wide as i went towards him.

"Hey baby, i missed you" I hugged him tightly, he chuckled. "We literally just spend time together for like 4 days, then miss me this much? Hm" Jin said with a deep laugh under his breath. I hugged him tighter as i felt his large chest squeezing on me.

"I can't breathe, dummy!" I laughed at his reaction then i gently push myself away from him, "Lets go, maybe someone will caught us!" Jin immediately push me in the car and closed the car door for me, he ran to the drivers seat and drove away.

_____

I was in my boyfriend's apartment, taking a rest on this exhausting and ecstatic day, i was recently laying my body on the soft sofa. "You must've been really tired, i won't ask some questions for a while after your rest is done." My boyfriend spoked with his sweet voice, making me smile.

He take a sit on the couch, i almost flinched when he grab my head gently then place it on top of his lap. "Your thighs are thick what the hell" He chuckled on my sudden comment, "I don't know whether it's a compliment but thank you i guess" He giggled and kiss the top of my forehead gently, leaving a wet trace, it makes my stomach felt butterflies.

I just can't help falling in love with him.

"Darling, I'll just coo-" I cut him off by clenching my hands on him, making him stop on his tracks. "No darling, please stay here as i take a rest." I opened my eyes, seeing him looking down at me. "Alright, I'll stay here just for you." He slightly tilted his head, i saw his visage coming closer for a kiss. I closed my eyes as i can feel his soft and thick plump lips pressing on mine.

This kiss felt special to me, this kiss i felt love and happiness at the same time. His soft lips pressing on mine make me blush almost like a tomato, i felt so special because of him.

I'm always sure that he is the right person, and right timing, and i claim it.

____

Sorry late story update due to school works 💀

-A/n