Chapter Twenty Five

Author pov

Staring at the mirror all ira saw an women standing there with blank emotionless eyes in an blood stained dress……… looking at the blood in her hand ira couldn’t recognise the women she was before…… all she saw an women who killed an person mercilessly, an killer, an murderer…….. And the worst part is she didn’t even felt an ounce of guilt or remorse all she felt was silence……. An silence which screamed the salvation of an innocent soul into dark one……. Turning on the shower ira stood under it letting the hot water fall on her body washing away the blood……. Yet she can feel the strain on her soul which cannot be washed away easily……. She felt angry, tainted and broken which she bottled up for the past three years……. Now her blood was boiling with darkness, rage and wrath waiting to be unleashed…… while she felt someone pulling the zip of her dress making her take an deep breathe……. She knew it was him standing behind her pulling her dress down…….. She stood there staring at the shower wall feeling him watching her body slowly........ She felt him giving wet kisses on her shoulder and turned her around making her face him…….

Slade pov

Staring at the golden swirl of Amber eyes he remembered the day when he first time saw those eyes three years ago……. That day when his men’s told him one women tried to stop them making him pissed off so much……. He never left anyone alive who tried to interfere in his business…….. But when he saw those Amber eyes that night three years ago he felt something……… she was the only one who is still alive even after she fooled him…….. That night he saw her amber eyes filled with fear, terror and something more…….. He saw the slight glimpse of darkness in her eyes which made him completely stunned…….. The same darkness he saw in his eyes every day that’s when he knew she was different……. So instead of killing her he made her work as his maid in his mansion……. He found all the information about her life making him realize she had an normal life……. Yet he wondered did he misunderstood what he saw in her eyes……. Then she proved him wrong by trying to run away from his mansion……. He was so angry he wanted to break her and shatter her confidence so he punished her……. After that she never tried to run away from him and honestly he almost forgot about her in those years…….

Until that day by saving her from the blast he found out about her little secret……. That his little minx tried to hide her body in those layers of fabrics……. After seeing her sinful body he knew he wanted her all for himself……. Hell he had no interest in marrying that whore Silvia she didn’t even worth to stand under his feet…….. so he made an little plan to use his cigno who he almost forgot he had her in his clutches….…… he thought by breaking her more he could make her his little obedient wife……. Dios how wrong everytime he did something to break her she pulled herself stubbornly and showed resilient……. More importantly he saw the same darkness in her eyes more and more……… and to top it of her little plan of using Silvia plan did caught him off guard……. He almost believed she died in that blast for an month until he found the truth…….. Hell He knew she was damn intelligent but what he didn’t knew was she is street smart, vincible and had hell lot of patience……. Everything she did made him crave for her more and more only…… in the end he knew one thing she belonged to him, only to him……… he wanted her obsessively and possessively the need to make her mine had him to the brink of inhuman monster behaviour……

Seeing his cigno kill Stephanie without remorse had his heart beating in excitement…….. He wanted to see her let those darkness out completely not just some glimpse…….. Now staring at same darkness in her Amber eyes he knew he is falling into something more dangerous…….. He smashed his lips on her soft ones kissing her hard while he felt her kiss him back equally making him groan in pleasure………. Pulling away from her lips he held her hand which killed that bitch and kissed her fingers saying “Benvenuta nel mondo delle tenebre mia piccola Regina” (welcome to the world of darkness my little queen)………. When he heard Her say “Ti mostrerò cosa significa regina oscura” (I will show you What dark queen means) and walk away from him……… while he stood there with wide grin forming in his lips he was damn sure he is excited to see the Queen she is……. Walking into his study he saw Nico and gus sat there quietly thinking deeply…….. He already knew what is going on there mind while he sat in his chair and looked at them……… “how is ira?? Is she alright” he heard Nico asking making him frown and jealous……. He didn’t liked it when Nico called ira by her name he was damn annoyed…… “she is fine” he snapped at Nico annoyed and continued “now tell me what the fuck those Russian are upto????”.......

Ira pov

Two days passed that incident while I noticed every maids in the mansion saw her with fear…….. She can see how everyone tried to steer out her way……. She saw Even Anna is scared to come close to her while Louisa kept on asking me am I alright worriedly……. Is she alright she don’t know but seeing fear of her in everyone’s eyes did something to her……. Yet she didn’t want just fear she wanted to see respect in everyone’s eyes…….. She had enough of being kind, naive, pitiful lonely girl trying to survive in this world……. Now she couldn’t care about anything she was way to past to that……. Her only priority is her children and her life if anyone try to mess with her……. She will make sure to put them through hell and a lot…….. Walking in the garden I saw Lisa standing near the gate while I went near her……. “Why are you standing here???” I said coldly making her finch at my voice……. While I opened the gate which held zitto within few seconds I saw an huge black dog running close to me…….. Zitto came close to me and sniffled my pregnant stomach while I caressed his head softly……. I saw Lisa still standing there watching us “aren’t you going to do your chore” I snapped at her……. Seeing her zitto let out an growl making her shiver and stood Infront of me protectively……..

I patted his head and said stand aside zitto in stern tone making him growl and moved aside…….. I saw Lisa glare at me angrily while I gave an smirk at her…….. “Don’t try to do anything stupid Lisa just like your friend” I said coldly…….. “Or I will make sure you will join her in hell” I said looking straight in her eyes and saw her cover back in fear…….. I heard zitto growl loudly looking ready to attack Lisa angrily……. “Lets go zitto” I said and started walking away while zitto let out an another loud growl knocking Lisa on to the ground and followed me…….. Days passed away making me realise my due date getting close while I got busy preparing twins nursery…….. From morning she was feeling nervous and slight pain and to top it off her babies are playing football in her stomach kicking continuously……… caressing my stomach I took an deep breathe easing the pain and slowly tried to stand up from the bed……… standing up I felt the pain increasing  continuously while I walked near the table to grab an glass of water……… when I felt an sharp pain and wet making me drop the glass and let out an scream……….. Clutching the table I tried to breathe slowly when I realised my water just broke……… while I felt an another contraction making me close my eyes and grit my teeth in pain………

all the sudden I felt being lifted making my eyes shot open and saw Slade carrying me……… “I am here cigno” I heard him say while I gripped his shirt tightly nodding my head……. Within few minutes I was in the car on the way to the hospital with slade holding me……. Laying in the hospital bed I felt the contractions continously while Slade stood besides me………. Minute by minute I felt the pain increase making grab his hand painfully tight and my nails drawing blood out from his skin……. “This is all your fucking fault”  I growled at him in pain…….. While he stood besides me calmly holding my hand making me glare at him…….. Ten hours later born my twin sons Aristide elio moretti my first born and after ten minutes born my other son Achileas elio moretti……. Holding my both sons in my arm I felt happiness after an long time in my life……. Looking exactly an mini versions like their father except one thing Aristide has my Amber eyes while achileas had his green eyes…….. I saw slade looking at our son’s with happiness and pride clearly visible in his eyes……… “La nostra Familia” (our family) I heard him say and felt him kiss my forehead……..

Hello readers, I am really sorry for the delay....... I hope you all like this chapter....... Please do give your thoughts on the story......

I will try to update next chapter as soon as possible......

Please do vote and comment.......