Orlaith

Reviewer: Orlaith (Myst3ry007)

Fave Genres: Romance, Werewolf, Vampire, Teen Fiction, Contemporary, Action, Fantasy, New Adult

Won't Read: Historical Fiction, Fanfiction, Sci - Fi, Paranormal, Horror, Thriller

🌻

About Me

Hi, I'm Orlaith Hunt. I've been on Wattpad for many years now and have grown along with it both in my writing skills and reviewing and editing. I've devoured many books over the years and reviewed almost as many. I give honest and detailed criticism that isn't meant to hurt you but to let you know where your book falls short and how to fix it up. Always take what any reviewer says with a grain of salt, so if what I say doesn't resonate with you or you don't think your book has any issues. Ignore it, for it is only one opinion out of the many though what I say is only in an effort to help you. So do keep that in mind.

Review Process

Firstly I won't judge your book by its cover. If anything I will do the opposite. I care what's on the inside and on the back. So if your genre is what I like and your blurb is catchy you're in. I will then look at everything, Title, Blurb, Writing Style, Grammar, Plot, Character Development - you name it and I will look at it. If you request me to focus on a certain aspect, I will give you a break down review on that point but will not leave out the rest. My reviews are detailed and they do take time to write and articulate - so please do be patient with the process.

How Many Chapters

As Many as I need to - 10+

Payment/Rules

1. Permanent Follow on Wattpad 

2. A detailed comment on at least 10 Chapters of my book Always the Bad Girl. To be completed once accepted and before review is started.

Average Word Count Per Review

2500