Wakasa // Proposal [ 1 ]

"Hi! Do you know where Wakasa is?" A girl stepped out of his room. She's putting her heels on.

"He's a busy person, ma'am but I already arranged your transportation."

"But can he meet me before I go?"

"I'm afraid he can't do that today, He's in a meeting." I kept my smile even though I'm starting to lose my patience. I have more important things to do and my boss left me this girl to deal with.

"Can you tell him to call me after his meeting?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I will."

"Thanks"

"My pleasure." I smiled and gently clapped my hands together. "If you're ready, This way, please." I said and guided her to the front door where the Uber I booked was parked.

"Have a safe trip," I said with my fake smile. She hops inside and I gently close the door.

"Oh, please tell him last night was incredible." She said before she closed the window.

"Noted."

The vehicle started to move. As I watch them exit the mansion's gate, I let out a deep sigh. "I'll age ten times faster with this man," I whispered as I fixed my bangs and dusted my dress before I went inside the house.

"You can go out now, she's gone," I said and after a while, Wakasa peeked from his study room. He looked around before he stepped out.

"Thank you y/n!"

"Don't bring girls if you can't kick them out yourself," I said and walked towards him.

"You know that It's a hassle for me. Besides if I confront them, I can't help but to continue our steamy session, then I'll be late for the scheduled meeting of the day." He explained.

"A long ass excuse of a man whore." I said in monotone while I fixed his collar. "That tie color looks awful," I said and walked inside his room. I opened his drawer of neckties and picked a lighter blue color. when I was happy with my choice. I gently close them and walk back to Wakasa.

I removed his tie and replaced it with the blue one. After I'm done, I dusted his coat and fixed them for the last time. I looked at him and fixed his hair.

"There, you're all set," I said.

"You know, If you're not too stiff, I would consider marrying you." He teasingly said.

"Don't be so full of yourself, I won't marry your fuckboy ass."

"You should smile more, you're pretty." He completely ignored what I just said.

"Let's go, Senju's going to get pissed if you're late again." I ignored him too and walked ahead.

I'm used to his flirty remarks because I'm Wakasa's secretary for almost eight years now. I started when I was 20 years old, a fresh graduate.

At first, I planned just to have the experience that I needed, so I can apply to my dream job. Brahman is the most influential gang in Tokyo. Being a secretary of its executive member can open doors for me, especially that they're tied up with some of the multi-million companies throughout the country.

Why did I end up being his secretary for eight years? Aside from the huge salary, This man needs guidance. He's a total... How can I say this? He's a mess! He can't even remember his schedules if I don't organize them.

Senju asked me to help Wakasa and I can't say no to Brahman's Boss. So here I am stuck with this man-baby. I'm not complaining though. The salary is too high that I can send my three siblings to school while I can still save money for my future.