1.

Harry.

"So who's house are you going to tonight again?" Mitch questioned as he had the remote in his hand, flicking through the different channels of the television.

He wasn't even really looking at me as I stood next to our front door, tilting my head to the side with annoyance on my face, "Could you at least pretend to care about my question about this shirt?"

He rolled his eyes, "You should ask Sarah about this stuff, she'll be here any minute."

"Another wild Friday night of staying inside for you guys?" I sighed and Mitch glared at me a little, "It's comfortable. Inside, good. Outside, bad."

"Stop quoting Joey Tribbiani."

"Never." He firmly answered and I sighed, "Look, I'm going to be late as is. Can you just tell me which shirt to wear? This one or just a black one?"

Right then, there was a knock on the door and I cocked up an eyebrow at Mitch, wondering if he was ever going to get up from the couch to let his girlfriend in. We had a staring match for a few seconds until there was another knock and he held up his hands, "You're literally right next to the door."

"Boyfriend of the year award definitely doesn't go to you." I scolded in a sigh as I opened the door for Sarah.

"Hi, Harry. Nice shirt." She smiled as she walked in and pulled me in for a small hug in a way of greeting me.

I grinned at her unwanted advice about my colourful T-shirt, which was all that I had asked from Mitch, "Thanks. Now I can go."

"Where are you off to?" She asked as she approached Mitch to give him a kiss.

"Got invited to a party by one of my new colleagues."

Sarah raised her brows, sitting down next to Mitch on the couch, "You've got nice colleagues then?"

"There's one guy around my age," I explained, "He's super extraverted and I've been having lunch with him all week. He's invited me to a house party with his mates. The rest of the colleagues are old girls."

"That's nice." Sarah commented and I slowly nodded, "Yeah, we'll see."

"Well, I think it's good that you're meeting new people. Maybe this time, they'll be real friends."

I chuckled and shrugged, "Mhm. He told me I could invite the two of you as well, but I suppose you're up for another night of binge watching some Netflix show?" I asked as I took my keys and wallet, ready to leave.

Sarah shot me a sheepish look as she played with the ends of her pony tail, "Sorry, we're not that extraverted, you know that. Maybe another time. We're deep into a Harry Potter marathon."

"In September?" I frowned, "I thought that was a winter-thing. And the weather is sooo nice right now!"

"It's always a good time for a Harry Potter marathon." Mitch called from his slumped position on the couch.

"Right." I nodded before shooting both my roommate and his girlfriend a wave, "Bye."

In the elevator, I constantly checked myself in the mirror. I was a little nervous about meeting all these new people tonight at a party that I knew nobody at, except for the host. I ran a hand through my hair, still getting used to the fact that it was so short now. I styled it in a few different ways before going back to how it was originally, sighing to myself as I quickly checked if I had something in my teeth before the elevator doors opened and I was in the parking garage of my building.