Inextricable: A Divergent FanFiction (Book Three)

"Candor... Be bold enough to follow the truth wherever it may lead you. Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty, truth, and compassion against injustice, lying, and cruelty. If people all over the world could do this, it would change the earth."

"Truth makes us inextricable..."

When Sage Stronghold wakes up in the Dauntless Compound's hospital, he's stunned to learn that his entire world has changed overnight. Having survived an attempt on his life, one which no one seems willing to speak about, he comes to realize that he's lost more than a year of memories; from Candor to Dauntless, he's about to find out what kind of path he's been set on.

Though initially everything seems faultless, he soon learns that his new life comes complete with secrets, schemes, and conspiracy. The more he uncovers about the mysteries surrounding him, the more chinks start to appear in his apparently perfect existence. Then, when visions from his old life begin to resurface -and a figure from the past reappears- his loyalty, physical, and mental abilities are put to the test.

His memories were erased for a reason.

And he was broken down to be transformed.

But ultimately, what's the endgame?

Following scattered recollections and clues, Sage sets off in search of answers; determined to decipher the puzzle of his last year. But in the dangerous world he lives in, he soon learns that uncovering his past may have fatal life-or-death consequences.

The truth sets you free.

But it'll come at a cost...

Work in progress.

A sequel to Rampant: A Divergent Fanfiction (Book Two)

Prequel: Set before Divergent/ Insurgent/ Allegiant events.