Chapter 187 - Qi Cheng 2

As the lecture continued,Qi Cheng kept staring covertly at his Goddess.His heart hurt even at the thought of this person being in the hands of his cousin.He thought back to what Janet had told him when she had coerced him, "That country bumpkin actually dared to hurt me and made fun of me.She insulted me in front of everyone.I need you to only bring her to the club tomorrow.Looking at you, she will definitely not be able to resist your beauty.You do that and I will tell Uncle and Aunty that you do not need to come to college and will even convince them for you.Just bring that Onita and her bumpkin friend to me."

To Qi Cheng,it made no difference whether she spoke to his parents or not.But his curiosity had been aroused enough to come to the lecture today to see who had the power to provoke his great cousin to this extent.Janet was usually a jealous type so her being petty was pretty common.But being able to bring about such a reaction,the person would have to be powerful and beautiful enough thatshe would choose to go to this extent.While Qi Cheng ,day-dreamed about finally having met such a beautiful woman,Janet was planning for tonight.

In a shady corner of the campus,a man in in his 30's was standing leaning against the wall.His clothes and all were meticulous but his aura was emitting a sinister vibe.A girl in a designer dress was sitting in the car observing the man.After some time,she carefully looked around and took out a larger stack of bills from her purse.Throwing the money to the youg maid sitting in the front passenger seat,she said,"You know what to do.."

The young maid tried to speak"Young miss,please do not make me do this...If I am caught.."

A purse was thrown at her face,leaving some scratches from the studs in it,and the maid shouted in pain."Do what you are told to do.Don't use your brains or you will lose your job."

The young maid jumpedout of the car and scurried towars the man.After a few minutes of haggling,an interaction took place and the money changed hands and the man passed a small bag to the maid.The maid ran back but the car was already gone.Confused,she took out her phone to call the young miss when she recieved a message."Bring the bag home on your own."

The young maid was now shivering in fright.he knew that if she was caught then there was no way the young miss would rescue her.She stared at the bag in her hands and started walking slowly outside the university.It tok the maid more than an hour to get to the place that Janet called home.She had not dared to even take a cab for fear of getting caught and walked all the way there.Her feet were sore trembling all over,she handed the bag t the young miss.In a low voice she and without raising her eyes,the young maid asked,"Young miss,may I know when you are going to use this?"

A resounding slap was the answer that the maid recieved."How dare you question me?a little penny pincher,who do you think you are?"

The maid had tears in her eyes and her cheek had become swollen.In a trembling voice,she said,"Young miss...I was not questioning you..That man said that you must not use this for another five hours atleast.The later you use it the more potent it will be..That is why.."

Suddenly the maid kneeled down and bent at the waist,"I am sorry miss.Please forgive me.."

Janet was appeased with such behavior and when she saw the maid's face,she was even more satisfied.Taking out another bundle of money,she passed it to the maid and said,"Go,get out of my sight and do not come in front of me again until your ugly face is bearable to look at..."

The young maid gratefully accepted the money,but her eyes held hateful contempt for the young miss..It was her bad luck to have towork for someone as sinister as Janet.The maid looked at the bag that she had brought and which the miss had placed on the side and heaved a sigh of relief.That thing was finally out of her hands..The maid,with a last glance at the bag escaped the room.She looked down at the cash in her hands and mentally countedi if it would be enough for her and her daughter to escape the country.Once the bag was in her posession,Janet forgot all about the maid.She staryed imagining scenarios that could take place tonight and her eyes glowed in anticipation.What Janet could never have thought that this maid that she had treated like dirt would be the final nail in her coffin.After all,to her,people who did not posssess wealth were no more than insects.