Chapter 188 - Qi Cheng and Onita

Onita had also been observing the handsome guy from the corner of her eyes.The guy was good looking but totally a tool and he was currently staring at her bff.She frowned and continued to observe him from the corner of her eyes.Once the lecture was over and it was time for a break,she turned to Qi cheng and said,"I am sorry."

Qi Cheng just smirked at the woman and said,"What for?"

Though Onita was feeling guilty about gossiping,the smirk on the guy's face irked her.With a huff she said,"I am sorry that you had to hear all that."Before Qi Cheng could reply anything,she continued"You are good looking enough but losing out to your brother must make you sad.And then you had to hear the bitter truth from me...I feel really bad for you."

With that Onita ran after Alicia who had already walked out of the class leaving behind the two bickering kids.Alicia was missing her hubby and kiddo greatly.So escaping the class,she found a secluded corner in the campus and made a call.

Ryu Long,who was currently working at home was actually out playing football with his son.Once Ru had woken up fresh,Ryu had packed a few bottles of water and the father and son pair was lost in their games.Hearing the persistent ring of the phone,Ryu frowned and went to see the caller.Seeing Alicia call,Ryu's face lit up with a gentle smile and he answered the call immediately.Catching a break,Ru ran to his water bottle to drink some water.

Alicia,who was only calling to get a look at her hubby and Ru,almost swallowed her tongue at the sight that greeted her when the call was answered.Ryu had just pressed the answer buŧŧon without bringing the phone up so the sight that Alicia saw was a glistening sinew muscle of a bicep and pectoral muscles of her hubby.Alicia looked a the time and wondered if Ru was by any chance takinga shower at this time of the day...Just then the phone moved and the camera angle shifted lower.Ru had taken the phone from his father and his chubby and red red with sweat face came into view.The background though went from pectoral muscle to some well defined abs.Shaking away her R rated thoughts,Alicia gave a smile to Ru and asked what they were doing.As was his way,Ru went into the a detailed discussion about how his father was cheating in football and not letting him win.It seemed the father son pair had been *working* for some time now..They would have talked more but just then Ryu interrupted asking Alicia if she had finished her lunch to which she gave a guilty no.Before she could be reprimanded by her hubby for not taking care of herself,her son launched into a lecture about the cons of not eating well and on time.Chastised,Alicia gave a small smile and said in a coaxng tone,"Aiyo,my baby,do not be mad.Mother will go now and eat a big lunch.I just missed you too much.Mwah Mwah...I'll see you at home soon.."Happy with his mother's flying kisses,Ru happily said a goodbye to his mother and went into the house after passing the phone to his father.Finally able to see her hubby's face,Alicia nrrowed her eyes at him and said in a possessive tone,"Hubby!You are lucky that out garden has high fences.If some busybody had seen you like this I would have to gauge her eyes out...and then you would be responsible.Ryu just raised a brow at his missus and said nothing.Seeing his self satisfied expression Alicia asked,"I thought you were going to be *working*What is this?"

Ryu just smiled a small smile and said,"I was working!Missus!..I cleaned the house and kitchen,I am taking care of our kid and will do the laundary in a while...you must not look down on my work just because I am being a house husband.I did tell you I make a good house husband."Ryu stoppedtalking as he started collecting their wet and discarded T shirts and water bottles..but Alicia had frozen."Her Ryu had just repeated a previous conversation....

Frowning at the silence on the other end,Ryu turned to look at the screen and saw the frozen expression on her face.For a moment he wondered if the network connection had disconnected but just then he heard the sound of a girl calling Alicia's name.This brought Alicia also out of her reverie and she looked up to see Onita running towards her and waving at her madly.Behind her,was a young man following at a serene pace but his eyes were stuck on Alicia.She bid goodbye to Ryu saying that she was now going for lunch and immediately disconnected the  call.