𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

Author Note:-
So this story is requested by Coovaca122, thanks for requesting and I hope you enjoy it.
______________________

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

It was a beautiful day. The sky is clear and birds singing, nothing to disturb the calmness of this day.

You squinted your eyes as you watched a very slow snail move up the plant's stem. You were bored out of your mind and you wanted anything to waste time on. "Come on Mr. Snail, do something fun!" You whined as you dropped down on your back, letting out a sighed.

Suddenly, you yelped as you felt someone pick you up by your leg only to see your father. You lifted your body up as you frowned, "Otou-san! Don't scare me like this!" You complained as you tried to make your body stay up. Sukuna knitted his eyebrows at you, "Don't talk to me like this young lady." You gulped at his frown and muttered, "Gomennasai."

Sukuna fixed your position and held you more properly, "What were you doing?" He asked and you shrugged your shoulders, "Nothing much, just watch Mr. Snail climb up." Sukuna chuckled at your respond that was followed by a pout. He ruffled your hair with one of his free hands, "Since you have been a very good girl, I will take you to the village with me and Uraume." At his statement, your eyes lit up as you beamed happily at him.

"For real?!"

"For real."

Out of happiness, you wrapped your arms around Sukuna's neck and rubbed your cheek against his, earning a groan from him, "Arigatō otou-san!"

You were so excited to go there, it was your first time. It was strange that your father would take you to the village so suddenly like this, but who cares?! You were going outside for the first time!

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

You stared at the crowded market place as you held into your father's pink hair since you were sitting on his shoulders. You didn't see the terrified looks the people gave to Sukuna as they moved aside to let the king of curses go through smoothly. You were too busy staring at stalls and what they offered to sale.

"Otou-san, let's buy some Dango!" You exclaimed as you pointed at the three colored dessert. It took only one glance to Uraume to go and buy what you wanted. After a few minutes, she returns with the Dango. You thanked her and started to eat, "Otou-san, why don't you eat?" You asked, tilting your head and trying to look at him. The four armed man lifted one of his upper arms and petted your head, "You eat first little one, I'm not hungry right now." You hummed after you ate another piece of Dango.

The whole day, you went to different stalls and look at many things. Sukuna even ordered Uraume to accompany buy some kimonos since you didn't have much in your closet. As you and Uraume went to the small shop, he took a small walk around. From the corner of his eyes, he saw something near one of the stalls. He turned his head and saw it was a stuffed white bunny wearing a black dress with a white collar.

 He turned his head and saw it was a stuffed white bunny wearing a black dress with a white collar

He went to it and picked it up, staring down at it. He remembered that you never had any toys other than the temari ball Uraume got you in your third birthday, maybe he can give you this to enjoy your time with it and you wouldn't feel bored whenever he was away, "It doesn't harm if she got friend since this is just a stuffed toy." He thought as turned around and went back to the shop.

T I M E    S K I P:-
As Sukuna returned, he saw you and Uraume had just left the shop. The white haired woman was holding different colored kimonos that you liked. When you saw your father, you ran to him and hugged his leg, "Otou-san, I bought you a kimono too! It's black with a red scarf and obi!" You smiled sheepishly at him, earning a head pat from Sukuna.

He picked you up and smiled at you, "I got you something as well too, princess." He said and showed you the toy. You gasped and took it from him, "It's so kawaii! I love it! Arigatō!" You exclaimed, giving your father a kiss on his cheek, "I will name you... Haku!" You said and hugged it tightly.

"Alright, that's enough for today. Let's go home." Sukuna said and both you and Uraume nodded.

Unbeknown to Sukuna that he gave you a curse, a curse that will take most of your time and probably change your mind about your father.

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

Once you returned to shrine, you put everything you bought in your room and went to your father to have dinner with him.

You wanted to ask him something ever since you returned from the shop. When you were there, you saw many children with their parents. Truth to be told, you felt a bit sad that your mother wasn't with you. It's not like you don't enjoy your father's company and Uraume was like a mother figure to you, but still. You wanted your real mother to be by your side, to sing you a lullaby when you sleep, to play with you, to do your hair, to help her cook, and many more things a mother and daughter do together. Thus, you decided to ask him.

"Otou-san, do you know where oka-san is?"

At your question, Sukuna choked on his breath and looked down at you, "Why is she asking this right now?" He thought as he kept on staring at your innocent E/C eyes, "I didn't want you to know this, but your mother has left you with me long time ago. She said that she doesn't want to be with us anymore and that she doesn't love us." He lied, waiting for your reaction.

"Oh, I see..."

You trailed off and smiled at him, "It's okay then, I'm happy that you're still with me."

"Just know my child that I will never leave. You just promise not to leave me and everything will be fine."

You beamed at him and nodded, "I promise!"

Not long later, you ate your dinner and it was time for sleep. You washed and changed your clothes, ready to sleep. As you laid down on your futon with your new toy, you heard a voice...

"Ki... ki!" The voice was low and cute.

The voice came from beside you. You looked to the side and saw your stuffed toy giving you an eye closed smile, "Ki ki!" Was all it said before hugging you.

"Haku?"

Yup, your stuffed toy was alive.