𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Your ears, despite being covered with your hands could hear the gasps of struggle coming from the other aisle, you wanted to get away, run away longing for a comforting hug, but you just felt cold and afraid.

Meanwhile Itadori was reaching his limit, Mahito's hand crashed into Nobara's right eye, only a second away, but it was enough.

"Kugi... saki?"

The boy's voice was broken for a brief moment recalling some moments with his buddy, like the time when they stained Gojo's shirt or their constant fights over small things. The female body rested on the floor, a little smile appeared in her features but her remaining eye was a precise representation of desolation and emptiness. The defeat against Choso, the massacre of Sukuna, the death of Nanami Kento, your possible trauma...

"N-no it can't be, Kugisaki!"

The heart of Itadori has passed its limit.

Your mind had collapsed.

Your body was really tired, your mind was exhausted, the thoughts no longer flowed properly, your body staggered until it almost crashed against the wall if it wasn't for Utsubo stopping the fall, it was beginning to scare him when he noticed how your eyes were slowly closing. Your breathing calmed down immediately, the only thing that remained on your previous state were the tear marks on your cheeks.

You had endured so much that it didn't take you long to be unconscious, too much you had lived, too many feelings, too many experiences that your little body could not overcome, everything was so sudden, so unexpected.

Utsubo became even more alarmed, your breathing was becoming excessively quiet, to such an extent that he could barely feel it, he could not properly move with his present form to seek out the teenager, who was now receiving help from what was once your savior.

Being forced, your curse concentrated part of its energy to take that form that had once been forgotten, it formed a solid body, animal legs, human body, a skull adorning the upper part of its face while from its head grew two half-black horns. The process took a few long minutes, as the change was more difficult the longer he had gone without going back to that form, and it had been too long since he had.

He carried your delicate body, listening to the voices that were becoming more and more distant. Rubble blew up when he approached, squeaking your body to his chest to protect you from the gravel that was shot, the entrance had been blocked, the fight moved to the streets of Shibuya, with no other choice, Utsubo had to surround some other aisles, although he thought that would be better, he didn't intend to go into battle when you were unconscious, the last thing he wanted was for you to hurt yourself more than you already were.

In the meantime, the fight was intense at all times, no one shied away from possible death, reaching such a point that Todo lost one of his hands, leaving him without his characteristic 'boogie woogie' spell. Itadori managed to crush Mahito by mastery of his 'divergent fist technique', giving him a fatal blow that barely left him with energy.

He crawled out of the area, desperate now by that desperate feeling when death embraces you, clinging as much as possible to his one life. At that very moment, waiting like a wolf to hunt its prey appeared Geto, who seemed to make hope shine again on the orbs of the curse, leaving the human baffled.

"Geto!"

"Do you need help Mahito?"

The perversion was evident in the face of the male, who ignored the curse to talk to Itadori while attacking him without letting him defend himself, at one point Mahito tried to strike a blow at Geto, however he jumped ahead, without taking away Itadori's gaze, using his technique, caught the curse, enclosing it in a small ball, imprisoned until the owner needed his utility, thus ending the life of the curse that was once independent. Explaining his abilities, he swallowed the ball, thus absorbing the power of his former partner.

A new fight was to begin, but this time, Yuuji would not be alone again, as at that very moment joined the Kyoto students to help with Panda, who took it upon himself to see if his kouhai was well, or at least not about to die. However, a sudden appearance, Choso, joined the fight, breaking out in a scream full of fury.

"Kamonoritoshi!"

Utahime and Kamo were amazed to hear the name, since he was the vilest sorcerer in Kamo's family, now realizing that he was the one controlling Geto's body.

"You almost made me kill my brother! I almost killed Itadori!"

His outburst of anger was extinguished by the girl who was supposedly still on Geto's side, who appeared within seconds, kicking back the curse whose teeth were gnashing with pure anger. In addition to looking all over, he didn't see you, making his condition worse, he wanted revenge, he wanted to kill who made him behave like a bad big brother, not only for trying to kill Itadori, but also for neglecting you.

But luckily, although it was unknown to everyone, you were safe, already outside the train station, in Utsubo's arms, trying to hold back the tears that threatened to run out of his eyes, it was a feeling he had never felt, a tightness in his chest, an intense discomfort in his mouth and a stabbing pain in his heart, it was heartbreaking for him to experience that for the first time, and all he could do was observe you in silence. While you were resting on his lap, not knowing if life slipped from your lips or if you were just fainting.

All he could do was watch you, hoping it wasn't too bad, waiting to meet someone he knew so they could help you, hoping it wasn't too late for you. You needed help and he was too lost.