10

The Enchanted Forest

The biggest hurdle these "heroes" have to face is a giant beanstalk with a giant at the top. They need a compass to activate the portal. They need the compass to get back home.

When it came time to climb up, Emma went with Hook. She made Mulan promise that if she wasn't back in 10 hours, to cut the beanstalk down.

Emma and the pirate climb there way up and reach the top. They search for the compass, but Emma has something else in mind. She traps Hook a top the beanstalk with shackles.

" What are you doing? What are you doing?" Hook asks.

" Hook, I... I can't," Emma stutters.

" Swan, look at me. Have I told you a lie?" He asks, " I brought you here, I risked my own safety to help you. The compass is in your hand. Why do this to me now?"

" I can't take the chance that I'm wrong about you... I'm sorry"

" You're sorry? You're sorry?!" Hook exclaims as she tries to walk away, " I got you here! I got you the compass!"

" I got the compass," Emma corrects.

" And you're just gonna leave me here to die? Have that beast eat me, to crush my bones?"

" He's not a beast. And you're not gonna die. I just need a head start, that's all."

Killian chuckles darkly. He looks at the blonde with a devilish grin.

" Then you're going to have to explain to Scarlett how you decided to leave me behind instead of taking me with you... something tells me that won't end well for you."

Emma ignores him and gets down the beanstalk as fast as she can.

The women continue on their journey to get back home.

They were trapped in the Dark One's prison cell, and the compass was taken from them.

Eventually they escape, but Aurora stays behind.

The mother and daughter try to escape back to Storybrooke, but first they need to get the compass back.

Cora and Killian stand over the portal, ready to go to Storybrooke.

" I told you I'd deliver you to Rumplestiltskin," Cora says as they place their hands on the compass, " Now don't let go."

Before they can jump into the portal, Mary fires an arrow to knock the compass out of their hands.

They all scramble and fight for the compass.

Emma and Mary fight for the chance to get back home.

Cora fights to be reunited with her family.

And Killian fights for his love.

But, at the end of the day, only two people jump through the portal.

Emma and Mary Margaret.

Killian tries to jump into the portal, but it's too late. He frantically digs through the sand, trying to find something... anything.

" No, no, no, no!" Killian exclaims as he looks down at the sand, " Scarlett..."