chapter 17

Amelia pov

We soon reached my new school and Lorenzo parked his car as we both got out. School was really big with modern outside and I'm sure interior is also modern. There were people around who basically screamed "Rich" .

There were few students who look scared some looked like they were basically undressing Enzo. some were looking at me with disgust and some were looking at me with a smirk. A creepy smirk.

Lorenzo sensed me getting nervous as he hold my hands which I was thankful off. Just holding hands with him was making me feel safe and to be honest a little confident.

We made our way to the principal office. "Come in" we heard from the other side of the room as we both entred.

"Mr Russo" Principal acknowledge nodding at Lorenzo

"Mr fright" Lorenzo acknowledge.

"Please take a seat" Principal said pointing to the seat in front of his desk.

"Goodmorning Mr fright" I said with a small smile.

"Good morning, Ms Russo" He said back with a smile.

"Here take this" he said handing me a paper "Choose any 2 electives from them and you can submit it by tomorrow" he said and I nodded.

"Ohkay, Thank you" I said

"I hope you behave well and not get in trouble unlike your brothers" Mr fright said

"Yes, I'll stay out of trouble as much as possible. Mr fright" I replied.

"Very well, you can collect your time table and the other stuffs from the office" He said and I nodded again.

"Alesa, you can wait outside. I have to talk to the Principal" Lorenzo said turning to me.

"Okay" I said softly as I left the office.

I went out and look around the school. It was beautiful. There were students standing in a group talking and having fun. I hope I make friends as well.

The group had 3 girls and 4 boys. One of them noticed me and gave me a small smile which I gladly returned back.

After few seconds rest of the group turned towards me and was looking at me. And more seconds later one of the boy waved towards me asking me to come over.

I hesitantly walked towards them. "New student?" The girl who smiled at me asked.

"Yes" I replied.

"Well, my name is Sophia.. Guys introduce yourself" the girl who smiled at me introduce herself.

"Hello, my name is Kelly" Another girl said. She was so beautiful.

"Hey, Mia here" she smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Hi, I'm jack" The boy who waved at me said.

"Hello, Micheal here"

"Hey, I'm Liam"

"Last but not the least, I'm Dylan" he winked at me.

"I am Amelia" I finally introduced myself smiling.

"You can join us at lunch if you don't mind" Sophia said

"Are you sure?" I asked hesitantly "I don't want to disturb you and your friends" I completed.

"Darling, Now you are our friend too" Kelly said hugging me. I hugged her back.

"Thank you" I said smiling, not even an hour and I already made friends.

"Tell us something about yourself" Jack asked

"Well, I shifted here to Canada to live with my brothers. 6 older brothers to be exact" I said

"Seriously? 6 brothers?" Micheal laughed

"I'm sorry for you" Mia said laughing with Micheal.

"Did you get your schedule yet?" Dylan asked.

"Nope, I'm waiting for my brother who's still inside" I replied pointing at the door of principals office.

"Come, we'll go and get your schedule"  Liam said dragging me even before I reply.

"Here we are" Liam said stopping in front of the office.

"Ma'am we are here to collect her schedule" Jack said pointing at me.

"Your name dear?" The lady asked turning towards me .

"Amelia Russo" I replied

"Alright" She said turning to the computer screen in front of her. 2 minutes later the lady gave me my timetable , locker keys and also the map of the school.

We turned to leave but there he was standing my oldest brother in front of me. "I see you already got your schedule" he said

"Yes, They helped me" I replied pointing to my new friends. He gave them a glance.

"Mind introducing them to me?" He asked which wasn't a question at all. It was a comand.

"Ofcourse not" I replied smiling "So she's Sophia , that's Dylan, Mia, Jake, Kelly , Liam and Micheal" I said pointing at them .

"Alright, it's good you made friends. Beside did Xavier gave you the phone back?" He asked and I nodded my head as No

He called Xavier and asked him to come to the office which Xavier didn't took long to come. He came I introduced my friends to him. He gave my phone and left. Not before wishing me luck.

"Alright, I'll leave you. If anything happens call me or go to the twins. Clear? He asked.

"Clear" I replied

"All the best, Have Fun"

"Thank you" and with that he left.

__
I know they don't look like 14 years old but Imagine them like that .

__I know they don't look like 14 years old but Imagine them like that

Sophia, Kelly and Mia^

Micheal, Liam , Jack and Dylan^ __

__

Like the chapter?
Please vote.