Aftermath

A/n: Izou new clothes. Straw hat included.

 Straw hat included

Now onto the story.

Izou: To think I'm in the top ten. Fucking bullshit.

He doesn't believe it, while he was in the top 10 now they're are other beings in this world that can contend with him.

For example...

Apophis, Grendel, and all the other evil dragons, hell even evil gods from other pantheons could have been chosen to be at the tenth spot and was still more powerful than him.

But he was chosen. It made him angry. Giving him a false achievement.

Those evil dragons could confront him at any time. Especially Crom cruach was 6th ranked despite that he could be killed by someone like Sirzechs Lucifer.

That just goes to show that stone is a fucking lie.

Which means that he still has a long way to go.

Izou: Well, it's time to get to work.

He began to do his routine of training while his daughter were getting checked up in the hospital.

Izou: (If I'm not training, then I'm traveling.)

He imbued haki into his three blades and with a swift motion he cut down 150 trees.

Izou: These three blades are strong as hell. Definitely glad I was given these.

He sensed one person behind him and out loud he said...

Izou: What do you want?

It was Serafall Leviathan.

Serafall: I just want to hang out, is that so wrong?

Izou: I don't have time for that, I'm training. So if you don't mind....

He picked up weights and put one in his mouth and started lifting again...

A/n: Zoro would approve.

Izou: I'd like to get back to it.