74

“Have I ever told you that I hate all these media responsibilities?” Daniella asked as she finished the last interview and got in the car.

“You have,” Myra replied as they both fastened their seatbelts and the driver started the car. “But you can’t escape it, no matter how hard you try.”

Daniella groaned as she sat back. She unlocked her phone and was bombard with many texts from her boyfriend which mostly were some goofy photos of him.

A chuckle left her lips as she went through the selfies Lando sent her. To return the favour Daniella also took some selfies and sent it to him.

She yawned as she started feeling more tired. It has after all been a hectic week.

“Please don’t sleep now,” Myra told the driver. “We have to go back to the hotel to get our bags and then we will head to the airport.”

“Yes ma’am,” Daniella replied tiredly.

***

“I hate triple headers,” Max complained as he saw his tired teammate arrive at the airport.

“You and me both,” Daniella agreed.

Both headed towards the private plane as they discussed how they will sleep for hours and only wake up when they land in Qatar.

“Hey guys,” Yuki excitedly waved at the Red Bull drivers.

“You don’t look tired… why are you not tired?” Daniella narrowed her eyes, wondering how he could have so much energy left.

“He just had a… actually two cups of coffee,” Pierre explained as he joined.

Yuki smiled and nodded.

“You two are going with us?” Max questioned as they approached the plane.

“Yeah,” Pierre nodded before looking at Daniella. She was paying no attention to him.

Yuki skipped towards Daniella and they locked their arms as they got on the plane.

“Can I sit with you?” Yuki asked.

“You can, but you have to be quite,” Daniella gave a tired smile as she took her seat. “I am going to sleep now.”

“Okay,” the Japanese driver smiled happily, still fully caffeinated.

Everyone settled into their seats and the plane took off.

“If anyone talks loudly and wake me up I will throw them out of the plane’, Max warned everyone.

Daniella fell asleep within a few minutes after the plane took off.

“Stop looking at her,’ Max said to Pierre, his eyes still closed and trying to fall asleep.

“I can’t help it,” Pierre replied. He has a direct view to Daniella and he just can’t stop looking at her.

“She has a boyfriend ,” Max stated.

“yeah I know,” Pierre replied. He wished he was sitting in fort of Daniella instead of Yuki. “But I can’t help it.”

“She is never going to love you back,” Max replied as he closed his eyes. “At least not as much as she loves Lando.”

“So I just need to wait for Lando to make a huge mistake,”  Pierre said as he looked at Daniella.

***

Lando watched his girlfriend's interviews as he can’t fall asleep.

She was asked about their relationship but she said that he means a lot to him but obviously denied of them being together.

He loves her hearing her talk about him.

“How serious are you about her?” Daniel asked.

“Very serious,” Lando smiled.

“Do you  see yourself marrying her in the future?”

Lando nodded with a smile plastered on his face.

“And starting a family with her,”Lando added.

***

George looked at the news again, once again reminding him that Daniella got his Mercedes seat.

“You know you can’t be angry at her much longer, “his teammate Nicolas said.

“But I can prove everyone wrong,” George replied. “And show them I am much better than Dani.”

“Yeah, but your huge crush on her won’t allow it to happen,” Nicolas smirked.

“I am over her now,” George rolled his eyes. “And I will better the  Merc seat next year.”

**********

A/N: Ok Pierre x dani or George x dani?

Who is superior - lando x dani, George x dani or Pierre x dani?