𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞||𝐁𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬

semi sexual content ahead
if u wanna skip it then read pass the line

A car door opening rang through my ears then the next thing I knew I was being lifted into a pair of strong arms

A car door opening rang through my ears then the next thing I knew I was being lifted into a pair of strong arms. I opened one of my eyes to find Xavier carrying me inside the house. I took the opportunity to admire him, loving the way my black hat sits on his unkept hair. My hand, that was covered by the sleeves of his hoodie, reached up to brush some hair away from his forehead.

Xavier looked down at me, a small smile rested on his lips as he carried me to the front door. I returned the same smile, admiring how his dimples popped out slightly. We was met with silence as soon as we walked inside the house meaning everyone was still possibly asleep.

Xavier opened the door to his bedroom and threw me on the bed before climbing in next to me. He kissed behind my ear before wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me towards his hard chest.

"You okay?" He murmured softly into my ear, slipping a hand under my shirt so he could rub my stomach with his thumb.

I wriggled against his hold trying to get comfortable, earning a soft groan from behind me. Xavier tightened his grip around my waist, stopping me from moving anymore before quietly whispering into my ear, "If you don't stop moving we're gonna end up in a very different position."

After hearing those words I decided to fuck with him again.

Smirking, I did it again, lightly brushing against his front. His uneven breaths fanned against my neck as he buried his face into the crook of it. Teasingly, he slipped a thumb under the waistband of my sweatpants causing my breath to hitch in my throat.

"Is this okay?" He whispered into my ear, lightly tugging on the waistband of my sweatpants. I know we should stop because I've  never done anything like this before but God did  I want him. My mind was in a daze as I was still grinding my ass against his dick through his sweatpants so I frantically nodded my head, earning a light smack to my thigh, "Parole. I want words bellissima." His hushed tone  only made me whimper, needing more of him.

"Yes," I breathed out, feeling a dose of wetness seep through my panties, "but I've never done this before."

"We'll go slow." He trailed kisses along the side of my neck, sucking, licking, biting it gently. Butterflies erupted in my stomach when he slowly slid my sweatpants off, allowing them to fall to my ankles. Rough hands roamed my body, leaving a heat trail wherever they touched.

"Fuck." He muttered under his breath before sitting up against the bed. My confusion disappeared when he pulled me onto his lap so now I was straddling him. "Move on me baby." His hands slid down to my ass griping it tightly, guiding me to grind against his bulge.

Soft moans escaped my lips every time my clit brushed against his dick. I buried my face into his neck, whimpering into it as I moved faster against him. My pussy travelled down his long length then back up again, creating friction that we desperately wanted.