eighteen

Rafe was staying at Barry's, who actually agreed quickly to let him crash here

Rafe was staying at Barry's, who actually agreed quickly to let him crash here. But only for a few nights, without drugs. Rafe agreed but just assumed that he would be able to find drugs there anyway.

He was right.

Later that day, Iris, Sarah and the Pogues got all of their things set up and ready to find the gold, driving off to the Crain house that night.

Shit was about to go down.

"I want to say thank you guys, seriously. It means a lot to me that you're all here tonight." John B said as they all glanced at on another.

"Always." Kie said, rolling her eyes a bit.

"Of course man." Pope said as they did a handshake.

"My man."

"Alright, we done with this circle jerk? Can we go do this?" JJ asked.

"Let's get that wheat in the water." Pope said as they all began to get out of the Twinkie.

"Weed? I'm up for weed?" JJ asked, sending a wink in Iris direction, earning a smirk in return.

"Idiot." She whispered under her breath.

"I heard that, cupcake."

"Wheat, I said wheat." Pope rolled his eyes.

Hopping over the fence, they used their flashlights to guide them in the direction of the old fashioned house.

Until the motion sensor light went off.

They all panicked and turned off their flashlights.

"Okay, so, she has motion sensor lights." Pope sighed.

"We could, uh, walk really slowly?" JJ added, earning a bunch of glances.

"That's not how it works."

"Oh shit, let's throw a rock at it." John B chimed in.

"What?"

"That's a really good idea. Let the axe murderer know that we're here." Kiara said, sarcastically.

"Throw a rock at it?" Pope shook his head.

"You have a better idea?" John B asked.

"What about the breaker? In the circuit box on the porch." Iris chimed in as everyone looked at her.

Sarah nodded, "We used to play hide and seek here as kids and if we were brave enough, we'd go all the way up to the porch. We've seen it."

John B shook his head, "No, no. You guys aren't going into the house alone."

"Watch us."

"Crain chops people into pieces." JJ said, locking eyes with Iris as she rolled her eyes.