~1~ facetime

The facetime rings for a few seconds before Karl answers with his face close to the camera.

"What do you want?" he asks.

"I need help," I say as I resituate myself in a comfier position on my chair.

"That doesn't answer my question at all, Taegan." Karl rolls his eyes, fixing the camer so I can see his whole face.

"I need help with Mom's birthday present," I reply, "I was thinking of making a scrap book of sorts, but I would need you to send me some things that have memories."

"What do you mean?"

"Like I have the receipt from when we bought that really weird bird as a Christmas decoration." I say, "Or I have our wrist bands from when Mom and I went to a concert. Things like that."

"Oh, wait, I have something like that." He gets up from his spot and walks out of his room. I can see Mr. Beast and Chandler in the background. I didn't think it was filming day, but they must be doing something.

"Who's that?" a voice I don't recognize says.

"My sister," Karl says nonchalantly as he digs through a drawer. The camera is propped up, so I can see the rest of the room.

"You have a sister?" The guy says, surprised. I think it's the one near the door.

"Yeah?" Karl laughs a little. "Nick, this is Taegan. Taegan is Nick."

The guy in the back that I was looking at raises his arms and waves them. "Hi,"

I laugh a bit. "Hi,"

"You've never told me that you have a sister, Karl." I can see Sapnap shaking his head in the back of the facetime. "Not once has that come up."

"It definitely has," Karl laughs a little.

"Isn't that something you should know about your friend, Sap?" I can hear someone in the background say. I couldn't make out who it was. The room they were in is kind of loud.

"Off topic" I shake off Nick's obliviousness, "What do you think about my gift idea for Mom?"

"It's pretty good," Karl shrugs as he holds up a small picture. "Here's an old polaroid of us.I'll send it to you."

"Thank you." I say with a smile. "Don't be too jealous that my present will be better."

"What? Me? Never." Karl says in a fake serious voice.

"Mhm, sure." I roll my eyes.

"Dang, she really called you out," Nick laughs. "I know I just found out about her existence, but I think I really like her."

"Hey hey hey," Karl turns to him. "Watch how you word that."

"What if that's how I wanted to word it?" Nick sounds cocky.

"I'm just gonna head out," I blurt out.

"Wait no-" Karl starts, but it's too late. I had already pressed the end call button.

Karl's friends are really great. I met one of his friends named Quackity a couple months ago. He was one of the funniest people I had ever met.

Nick sounded funny. He also sounded really familiar. I watch Karl's streams sometimes to show that I'm supportive. I feel like I should know who that was, but I can't put my finger on it.

I decide to text Karl because I don't want to be bothered all day wondering who it was.

Taegan

Yo karl who was that guy? Like what's his twitch name?

Karl

Oh gosh

It's sapnap

Dont follow he's a horrible person /j

Taegan

Mhm okay karl

Thanks dude

I bet they're going to give me a hard time for asking who Sapnap was the next time we talk.

~author's note~

ahh welcome to my new story!!

it's a story on the main character (taegan) getting to know the feral boys and just the dynamic between them all-- except that there's a twist you'll find out later so keep reading!

with that being said -- if you do not like stories that are sad or have angst then i do not recommend reading this story past a certain number of chapters (i will write a note before things start) the story will have a good ending but it will be a roller coaster getting there haha

have an amazing day! hope you enjoy :)