{8}Worthless•

🐍TW🐍
IN this story there are scenes/talks/actions/thoughts related to things such as eating disorders, self harm, depression, rape, abuse. If any of these trigger you, feel free to click off now. If not, please enjoy this story chapter;
In this chapter there are scenes of abuse, self harm, depression, basically everything. This whole chapter is a trigger warning.

"Bye, Dray, don't be afraid to owl me if you need anything," Pansy said, hugging me tight as she whispered into my ear, "I hope everything turns out fine."
"Thanks" I smile at her.
Blaise puts a hand on my shoulder from behind, turning me around as Pansy finished up her hug to me.
"Same here mate, I'll be waiting for your letter." the taller boy spoke as he pulled me in for none other than a hug.
"Thank you, both. I'll get going now, I'll miss you guys. See you after break." I wave them off as I turn to meet my father who was waiting close by.
They turned to leave and I automatically feel my heart stop. I'm so scared. 'Come back' I feel coming out my throat, but nothing comes out in a voice.
"Now what the Hell was that boy? Gay now are you? Hugging a man? You're a gross, pathetic excuse for a Malfoy. I wish your mother never had you." I hear my father sneer at me. I turn to him walking towards me, holding his cane in his left hand. He can't hurt me here, but Merlin knows what'll happen when I get home.
He pulls me by my upper arm, making our way back home, "We we're just being friendly, he's a friend." I quiver out in a shaky voice. Dammit.
"Speak like a Malfoy or else when we get home your punishment is gonna be a lot worse. Disgusting, worthless prat. I can't believe you're still alive."
"Sorry, father"
He throws me into my room as soon as soon as we enter the manor.
"Gained a few pounds now didn't you?"
"No, I haven't, father. I'm the same size, I've even went down five pounds already."
"Should've starved yourself more, you pig. No son of mine will be fat. Malfoys are thin and flawless! And you are meeting neither of those expectations. I might as well disown you." I stare at him as he gets closer to me, staring intently at me with pure hatred in his eyes.
"You. Are. Worthless," He tells me, hitting my body with his cane after every word.
"No one will ever love you." All I can do is lay back and let him hit me. I do not cry, that'll only make things worse. I let out a whimper for each hit his cane lays, even though I bite my lip as hard as possible, I can even taste blood.

I feel I hit to my leg.
My side.
My gut.

"Stop, please!" I beg, it's starting to hurt and I can already feel bruises forming.
"Pathetic!" he slaps me in the face as he continues, "You can't even handle a few, simple hits! You're no Malfoy."

After about three more whips with his cane, he leaves me in my room as he heads downstairs. All I can do is turn my head into my pillow and sob quietly.
"Fucking weak, all I do is cry." I whimper to myself, trying to get the tears to stop. They don't. I can't help them from streaming down my face, my bloody lips quivering and the bruises on my body aching in pain from where they had just been hit minutes ago.

I can't wait to go back.

I want to see Blaise and Pansy. My friends. My teachers. Merlin, I'd even kill to see that Weasel right now. I just wish I wasn't here. Anywhere but here.

I'm so tired. Of everything. I want to go to sleep and never wake up.

I get out of my bed, holding my side from the continued aching pain and make my way to my desk. I open the drawer and pull out a scapel. I do as I've done many times before and roll up my sleeve and begin to make a cut for everything I've done.

"This is very amusing," I hear a familiar voice say from the doorframe, "maybe if you drain enough blood you'll lose some weight. Let me help you." Father smiles to me as he steps towards me and takes hold of my forearm tightly gripping it. Causing the deep cuts to bleed even more and drip blood into the hardfloor.
"There we go! You probably lost at least a pound by now." the old man laughs.
He steps back to the doorframe, "Now clean this bloody mess up. No Malfoy leaves their mess uncleaned." He slams the door.

I can't even make back to my bed until I'm on the floor, my arm bleeding and my eyes feeling droopy. I'm cold. I just want to sleep. I'm so tired.

I hope I wake up out of this hell hole.

Merlin, let this break be over soon.

Word Count; 861