Chapter Three: It's Always Been You

Chapter Three:
It's Always Been You

The next day I woke up on a cloud again

The next day I woke up on a cloud again. I missed waking up on a cloud because I knew exactly where I was.

I smiled and tried to get up but felt two pairs of arms wrapped around me. I looked from left to right to see Emmett and Rosalie watching me with a smile.

I smiled at both of them before laying back down.
"Are you okay?" Rosalie asked me concerned. I nodded at my mates.

"Yeah, I'm okay. It feels a lot better," I told them and they nodded at me.

"Annie we need to talk," Emmett told me and I sighed nodding my head at him. We all then sat up. Rosalie and Emmett are in front of me and me leaning against the headboard.

"Annie we hurt you and we know we did, but if you give us one more chance we will never do it again," Emmett told me and I looked down thinking about his words.

When I looked up I saw their worried expressions about my answer.

"You both destroyed me when you left, and then when I saw you both again it completely broke me. Because I was finally learning to live without you two. But when I thought I was going to die all I could think about was both of you. Because it's always been you. Both of you," I told them and saw them smile at me.

Before Rosalie pulled me into a kiss first. She kissed me with everything in her holding me as tightly as she could without hurting me. When we finally broke apart I smiled at her kissing her lips softly once again before I was pulled away from Rosalie and turned around to meet Emmett's lips.

He kissed me with as much passion as he could. While we were kissing I started to feel lips kissing the back of my neck and I felt Emmett start to move down to my neck I hissed in pain as he made contact with my neck making them both pull away immediately.

"Are you okay?" I heard both of them ask and I nodded at them getting up and heading to the mirror. I sighed as I started staring at my neck that was covered in bruises. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I looked up to see Rosalie.

"You okay?" She asked me and I nodded looking into her eyes instead of looking at my neck.

"With you always," I told her making her smile at me and then kiss my head. I smiled at her before realizing something.

"Oh dang it," I muttered making both my mates look at me.

"What's wrong?" Emmett asked me coming up beside me and started to cheek me over. I laughed at him shaking my head.

"No nothings wrong I just realized that I am going to have to thank Edward," I told them shaking my head. They laughed at me with find smiles.

"I heard that!" I heard Edward yell making me roll my eyes at him.