Madness tickle combat part 1

"Sunny I'm bored." I said, one day. "Tickle fight then?" Sunny suggested. "Ummmm... maybe later." I said, oddly upset. "Are you ok? you don't seem like yourself." Sunny said, wondering why I sounded upset. "I'm just tired of the same old s*** we always do." I said. "OI! don't say that word mister!" Sunny said, slapping me. "I deserve that..." I admitted. "Why'd ya slap Peater?" Chad asked. "I said s*** when Su-" I said. "Shut up!" Sunny said, slapping me again. "CAN YOU STOP SLAPPING ME?!" I said, getting a bit angry. "I will if you stop swearing." Sunny said. "W-Why are you two arguing?" 999 asked, coming back from his nap. "Some... Adultish stuff so it's fine." I said. "Why'd you cuss then?" Chad asked. "I said: I'm just tired of the same old... stuff we always do." I said talking more carefully to avoid another slap. "That's better." Sunny said. "Are you saying that you've 'grown out' of tickle fights?" 999 asked, tilting his head. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but... I think that's a yes." I said, sounding unsure myself. "WHAT?!" everyone said in shock. "I'll see myself out..." I said in shame. "I-I can't believe it. He lost his passion for tickles." 999 said, shocked and sad. "He'll come back to the idea." Thomas said.

Sunny then went to my studio to see what I was doing. "Peater what are you doing?" Sunny asked, as she entered the room. "Hi Sunny... how's 9 doing?" I asked. "I'm doing ok Peater, how about you?" the blob of happiness asked. "Oh hi 9... I'm alright." I answered. 9 then hopped on to me and bopped my nose. "BOPE hehehe." 9 giggled as he poked my nose. I just blushed, making Sunny and 9 giggle more. "P-Please don't say 'bope' I kinda blush when it's used." I said, looking away. "Awww hehehe" 9 and Sunny giggled. "bope, bope, bope, bope hehehehehehe." 9 kept on giggling and poking me. "hehehehehehe..." I began to giggle, as orange goo splattered all over me. "The goo's beginning to tickle hahahahahaha." I giggled again. "Tickle tickle tickle." 9 began teasing. "Ok ok you gave me the giggles now. So, you can stop now hehehehehehehehehe..." I giggled and started wiggling. 9 continued to giggle but then tried to swallow me. "WHAT THE HECK A-ARE YOU DOING?!" I said, in a huge panic. "Nom hehe" 9 giggled, as he swallowed me from the neck down. "Ummm... this feels quite nice and cosy in here." I said, trying to snuggle 9 from the inside. "D-Don't do that Peater i-it tickles hehe." 9 giggled. "Well..." I began, as I started to tickle 9's insides. "Hahahahahahaha s-s-sthohohohohp it Peheheheheater ihihihihihihit tickles hahahahahahahaha!" 9 giggled. "Hehe it's playtime!" I giggled, going all out and tickling 9 all around his insides. "PFFF HEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" 9 laughed at the top of his non-existent lungs. "Let me out or I'll tickle you even more" I said, threatening 9. "OK OK OK I'LL LEHEHEHEHEHEHET YOU GOHOHOHOHOHO JUHUHUHUHUHUST HAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STAHAHAP TICKLING MEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!" 9 begged. "Daww, fine." I moaned, as I stopped my tickles. "You feel better now?" Chad asked, as he saw the tickle 'fight'. "Yep." I said, as 9 spat me out. I then started to cuddle the blob of cuteness. Then we heard a knock on the front door. "Ummmm... I didn't expect any one at the door." I said, going out of my study and to the door.

 I opened the door and came face to face with some familiar guys, but I didn't know why. "Hey, do you mind if we come in and rest?" one of them asked. He had a one of those kinds of hats that don't have a top or back, (I don't know what they are called...) he also had a jacket with the zip undone, and he had an earpiece. "Umm... I don't see why not." I said, trying to remember why they look familiar. "Thanks." the one in the middle said. He had a mask, goggles, maybe a trench coat or maybe just a normal coat, and he had fingerless gloves. the last guy had a bandana, black sunglasses, army-camo pants, what appears to be a Double Helix pattern tattoo on his back, and unlike the other two, a lip. "You three look familiar... But I don't know why." I said. "Well, I'm Sanford, this is Hank, and this is Deimos." The guy with the lip said. "MADNESS COMBAT!!!" I yelled all of a sudden. "Ummm... what about it?" Sunny asked. "Hank, Sanford and Deimos. You guys are from the Madness combat movies." I said.

To be continued