87 ; o.w.l.s. everywhere

LITTLE MISS MUDBLOOD – ACT 2 : SCENE 2 : CHAPTER 87

"Mondays suck," Theodore groaned as he plopped himself on the bench before Y/N, Daphne, Pansy, and Adelaide. Blaise silently slid in next to him, with Draco squeezing himself in between Y/N and Pansy, who scowled and rounded the table to sit next to Blaise. Draco held out his tie; Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Are you going to do this every morning?" she scowled, slipping the tie around his neck and tying it up. "You know, it makes you look like an incapable brat."

"If anyone's the brat here, it's you," he muttered, his silvery-blue eyes trailing from her to his plate. "Or do you not remember the train ride from yesterday?"

"What happened on the train ride from yesterday?" Theodore asked, suddenly cheery despite the Monday gloom.

"Nothing you need to concern yourself with," Draco sneered, earning an eye roll from Theodore.

"It's not what you're thinking," said Blaise, spreading jam on a piece of toast. His eyes flicked up to Draco, amusement evident within them. "It's more mind-in-Zonko's Joke shop than mind-in-the-gutters."

"What does that even mean?"

Draco shot Blaise a look. Blaise smirked.

Professor Snape was now moving along the table handing out schedules.

"I'm so happy about this schedule," Daphne said very unenthusiastically, looking down at her sheet.

"Good. It'll be yours and every other fifth year Slytherin's for the rest of the year," Professor Snape drawled, strolling off with his dark cloak swishing behind him. Daphne scoffed.

Y/N looked down at hers, drinking down her milk as she read Monday's classes; Charms with Hufflepuff, double Potions with Gryffindor, Divination, which was a mixed-House class, and double Defense Against the Dark Arts . . . lovely.

"Our favorite people . . . the Gryffindors," Draco said very sarcastically. You'd think he hated them or something . . . "two classes with them in one day. How fortunate for us."

"Could you be any more sarcastic?" Y/N sniffed, taking Adelaide's discarded Daily Prophet and reading through it.

The snooty, blonde-headed first year approached Draco. They seemed awfully similar to not be related.

"Help me find the Potions classroom," he demanded. Draco's brows shot to his hairline, and he looked at Y/N with a look that said 'Is he seriously talking to me like that?'

"You could say please, you know," Draco scowled, taking Y/N's slice of buttered toast off her plate and standing out of his seat. "See you in Charms."