Chapter 37

Nara's pov

I hid behind the wall and hear the whole conversations. Are they fighting over me? Why did Heeseung came of all sudden? He didn't even tell me that he's coming, and plus.....how can he know where do I live?

"I...I have to p-protect her....", heeseung said, raising his voice a bit.

"Tsk, protect her? Why should you protect her if she have me?! Why are you being so 'caring' for her! Why-", without him finishing his words, Heeseung cuts him off.

"It's because I like her!"

The atmosphere went silence. I gasped by hearing those words coming out from his mouth. Without any hesitation, I walked out as he look at me in shock.

"I.....like you too Heeseung...", I said as his eyes became watery.

Yeonsang looked at me as his face changed. He didn't look angry.

"I-I'm sorry Yeonsang.....but you can't stop me from falling in love with someone.....right?....", my tears fell as me and Heeseung make an eye contact.

Suddenly two mens came over.

"Heeseung, manager-nim messages us. He told us to bring you back to the building right now. You told him that you're coming here aren't you?", said the guy who's holding a hello kitty umbrella.

"U-uh no....I was in a rush so....yeah", he answered.

"You're dead Heeseung, we all are dead, let's go now!", the other guy said as he pulls Heeseung towards the car.

"B-but...", he said while struggling to get out from their grips

"Wait, I have to tell you one more thing.....", he said.

"What?", I questioned.

"Please....keep working at Hybe.....I miss you....we all miss you....", he sadly said.

"Okay, I will....if I can", I said as I looked at Yeonsang's confused face. He doesn't know what is happening here.

"Bye....", he said and followed the bodyguards.

"Bye....", I responded.

Heeseung weakly waved and I waved him back.

All of them went off as I looked at Yeonsang. His face still hasn't change, he's confused.

"I-I don't get it, since when?", he asked.

"I-I don't know.....after a many years I live, no one could make me feel this way as he do.....this....is how love meant right?", I said.

"With a kpop idol? Are you serious Nara? I don't think-", he spoke until I cut off his words.

"Save it. Now go have some rest, you looked tired. Don't waste your energy for me", I hugged him and walked upstairs. When will he understand me?

_

Heeseung's pov

I walked inside the building while freezing cold even thought I already wear the coat that the bodyguard gave me. I took a deep breath and opens the door as everyone there look at me in shock.

"Hyung where did you go?!", Niki rushes towards me including the others.

"We were worried sick! Why didn't you tell us that you're going out?", Sunoo said.

"Its okay guys, I'll tell you guys later.....I'm fine *cough*", I covered my mouth.

"Look at you, your soaked. And you're probably sick right now, follow me", Sunoo grabs my wrist until someone stops us.

"Where did you go Heeseung? Who gave you permission to go out in the middle of the night? You should have stayed here", the manager said as I gulped.

"W-Well I WAS going to tell you but uh....I'm.....I'm....in a rush....yeah", I stuttered while hiding my face due the embarrassment.

"Hm....what kind of 'emergency' that you're too rushing to go without telling me hm?", he asked.

"U-um....I uh.....-", I didn't know what to say until Sunoo interrupts.

"Well! Actually he told me about it and asked me to tell you but I forgot. That means it's my fault, sorry manager-nim. He said he have some family things to settle so it's his privacy, you must be tired right Heeseung? Let's go now hehe", Sunoo said and dragged me towards the resting room as the others followed from behind. Thank god he saved me.

Sunoo motioned me to lay on the bed as I sighed. Sunghoon grabbed a clean towel and sink it in a warm water. He then puts it on my forehead.

"Can you tell us.....the true reason why you went out", Jay spoke.

"Fine....I went to see Nara", I simply said as they gasped.

"You what? Aren't you afraid that titan is going to attack you? Or he wasn't there?", Jungwon said with his mouth wide open.

"He's there, he didn't attack me but yelled a bit. I can managed to lower down his anger by talk back respectfully.....", I answered.

"Aish you're so brave......by the way? Why did you go there?", Jake asked.

I looked at Sunoo. I know that he knows about everything.

"Oh.....did you confessed to her?", Sunoo asked as the others gasped loudly.

"Shhh! Lower down your voice.....yes I did and......", I said, while they're waiting for me to continue.

"She likes me back I think"

"WHAT?", said all of them as I put my point finger on my lips, signalling them to keep quiet.

"I knew it.....you two love birds really fell in love with each other", Niki said teasingly.

"Guys!"

Suddenly Sunghoon, out of nowhere shows us his phone. I was confused at first until I see what's on his phone.

"My tiktok dance video hit 10 million views!", he said excitedly.

"Aish you scared me....", I said disappointed, so as others while Sunghoon is repeating the video over and over while smiling on the phone screen like a weirdo......