11-So Many Surprises

I know what you're thinking; how could Nash have a son? It was seven years ago when I met Tiffany at a bar. She caught my eye instantly and I had to talk to her. Things went by smoothly and fast within months. We got really close and fell in love or so we thought. After a year and a half, she got pregnant with our son Lennox. After he was born things between us became very rocky. I have to admit that we both rushed but she's the mother of my child after all.

I took her along with me to become a part of the team. When she was pregnant her parents didn't like the idea of her being with me and demanded the baby be terminated. We both refused and so they disowned her. I'll always take care of them but I don't think our relationship will ever be rekindled. The best part of the relationship is Lennox.

I love my son Lennox but I also need someone to lead my future heir. The only thing that's missing is the queen to my heir which is Alora. I am Nash and I always get what I want.

The next day at The Gravano Mansion...Farrell and Irena

My wife Irena and I have been silent for days probably even weeks. I've been thinking nonstop like a heavy grey cloud was above my head. I knew what the right thing was to do but I couldn't come to a final decision nor could I build enough courage to make the call.

I sat down at the desk in my office. The phone rested on the desk before me. The office door opened with a creak as my wife Irena walks in.

"Farrell, You're being too hard on yourself," she said with a tone of concern

I looked up at her shrugging.

"How about we make the call Farrell? Let's do the right thing." Irena adds on

I nodded and picked up the phone nervously. I dialled the number of Manuel Santiago. Bringing the phone to my ear I awaited to hear his hello. My wife smiled at me as she leaned at the office door.

"Hello?" his voice says from the other line

"Hello Manuel," I say

"It's great to hear from you, Farrell. I'd like to apologize for my unexpected actions from our last talk over the phone."

"No Manuel, don't apologize at all. It was a shock for both my wife and me. we've been working through this together."

"I totally understand if taking a test is alot of pressure on you especially mentally"

"No Manuel you don't understand. We want to go forward with the test. We need closure. If she isn't our daughter we'll start learning to move and heal from the past. If she is we'll be happier than ever and start guiding her the best we can."

"I'm glad you're deciding to do the test, Farrell. Should we start tomorrow?"

"The day isn't over. We wouldn't want to miss another day."

"I can see you're point. I'll contact Axel to prepare Lilith for our arrival see you there."

"See you there"

I hung up the call and arose from my office chair. I felt the weight lift off my shoulder knowing we decided to do the right thing. This is an opportunity in finding our daughter I wouldn't want to miss it for the world.

"Let's start heading there," I said to my wife who nodded in agreeance

Meanwhile...Axel's Mansion

I sat back in my office chair as I scrolled through the emails on my laptop. I don't know what had happened but the blogs had died down. Apart of me was glad it didn't ruin my image as a business owner but another part of me found it strange.

My phone started to ring clearing my overthinking from crowding in my mind. I picked up my phone noticing my dad was calling me. I wondered what could it be this time around.

"Hello father," I say answering the phone

"Hello, Son, Your mother and I will be coming over along with the Gravanos. I want you to pass this message over to Lilith. Please tell her to get a mouth swab from Alora for testing. Also, tell her to prepare two more mouth swab tests before we all arrive."

"Huh? How come?"

"I'll tell you soon. Just do this urgently"

The call ended without another word being added. I was in confusion but went to follow my father's orders. Lilith followed along with preparing her medical room on the secret lower floor. She even went along with getting the swab test from Alora.

It wasn't long until they all arrived; My father and mother. Along with Farrell and Irena who I have been raised along with their son Rome. He's about one or two years older than Annika but was pretty close when they were kids.

The Gravanos are like a second family to; a second home.

"Hello Son," My mother says hugging me

"Hello Mother, Father and The Gravano's"

"I'm ready to begin the testing now," Lilith says cutting in

Farrell and Irena followed Lilith into the medical room quickly. I wonder what all this is about.

Meanwhile...At KingsValley Private School...

Devine giggles while playing at the sandpit. Her small hands are covered in sand while she continues to try to build sand-like castles.

"Why isn't this working?" She said frustrated while trying to revive her crumbling pile of sand

"You need some water and a truck," another boy says while sitting beside her

"Really?" Devine asks the boy

"Yup! My dad and I used to make castles at the beach!" The boy dings into his pocket pulling out a mini water bottle and a small toy truck from another pocket.

"I have the same truck at home!" Devine says excitedly

"That's so cool! Why don't you bring it tomorrow?!"

"Okay I will," Devine says smiling

The two built the sand-like towers successfully after using the materials.

Devine giggled excitedly.

"See it worked!"

"Sure did!"

"What's your name?" The boy asks curiously

"Devine, What's your name?"

"Lennox, wanna be friends?" he asks shyly

"Sure," Devine says smiling

~

~

~

Authors Note

WOAH! THEY'VE AGREED TO DO THE PATERNITY TESTS?! What will happen next? Devine and Lennox met?! How will this affect the future chapters?

Find out next! Remember to vote and comment on any thoughts. 

Thanks for reading lovelies xx