Hook Me Up: Bucky Barnes x Reader

"Man, come on." Sam said, gripping Bucky by his shoulders. "We haven't been out for a drink in months."

"There is a reason for that, Samuel." Sam gave him a blank stare, raising an eyebrow. "Fine, but I'm not sticking around all night."

"Great, let's go." Sam and Bucky trailed down the road, coming up to a bar that looked pretty popular. Same entered first, Bucky trailing behind him and fixing his glove to make sure his metal appendage was completely hidden.

"What can I get for ya, fellas?" The bartender asked, her voice making Bucky look up to meet her eyes.

"Two whiskey on the rocks please." The bartender, ran her tongue along her teeth as she stared at Bucky before nodding, turning around to prepare the boys' drinks. "Dude, she was totally checking you out!" Sam whispered, nudging Bucky's shoulder. Bucky smirked and rolled his eyes, sending Sam a cocky look. "But you already knew that." Sam chuckled, nodding his head.

"Here you go, boys." The bartender sat the drinks down, taking Sam's card for payment. "Will that be all?" After their nod, she waltzed over to another man who was ordering a drink, Bucky watched her ass as she left.

"Careful, man. She looks like a handful." Bucky snickered, keeping her eyes on her curves.

"Yes, it does." Sam looked to Bucky before letting out a bellowed laugh.

"Man, you're a disgrace." Sam muttered, turning to face the crowded dancefloor. He caught eyes with a woman who winked at him. "My turn." He chuckled, smacking Bucky's arm and heading toward where the woman was ogling him.

"Ditched already? That has to be some sort of record." The woman said, making Bucky look up from his drink. Her eyes were bright and ringed in black liner that made them look like they were glowing.

"Eh, I'd call it a win, honestly." Bucky laughed, swirling the remainder of the whiskey in his glass before downing it.

"Top up?" Bucky nodded, leaning back in his chair as the bartender leaned forward and filled his glass. "Well, your friends in luck. She's in here every Friday and never leaves alone." Bucky chuckled, looking over his shoulder to Sam as he was surrounded in women. "Not a dancer..." She trailed off, waiting for Bucky to fill in him name.

"Bucky and no, I'm not." She nodded, pursing her lips.

"Well, Bucky, I'm YN." YN smirked, dragging her eyes over Bucky's sharp features.

"Good to know." Bucky returned the smirk with one of his own, cocking his head.

"Oi, quit flirting and come fill up my glass woman!" YN shook her head with an eye roll, winking at Bucky.

The brunette man watched YN slink to the other end of the bar and cross her arms. Her face crumpling into a frown as the man leaned forward and tipped the remainder of his drink over. He watched her point to the door, her stance becoming defensive. Bucky noticed her hand sneak under the bar and grab something, but the man stumbled away before she pulled it out, YN watching him go with an upturned nose and a raised eyebrow. Bucky smirked, resting his arms on the bar.

He spent the rest of the evening chatting with YN in between her customers, the continuous flow of alcohol doing nothing for Bucky due to the super soldier serum. YN didn't notice, downing her own shots with him.

"You think your friend's alright? He looks a little overwhelmed." YN snickered, nodding her head toward Sam. Bucky looked over his shoulder, covering his laugh with his hand as he sat in a booth with at least seven women. "I guess being Captain America has it's perks, huh?"