44- It's all my fault

"It is strange"

Mia furrowed her brows and sat on the bed. Perplexing her friend who was watching out of the window. "What is weird?" Bailey asked. Furrowing her brows in confusion. "Isn't it bizarre for a person to eat triangle kimbap with spring onion?" Mia queried. Staring up at her friend.

Bailey frowned. "Well, it is weird obviously. I have never seen anyone eating triangle kimbap with spring onion in my life before. But people have their own taste. I can't change nor do anything about that" She shrugged. Looking out of the window to check people outside.

While Mia pressed her lips together. Even her friend affirmed it was extremely rare to see a person liking triangle kimbap with spring onion. 'Could he be Henry?' the question crossed the young woman's mind. Making her quickly shook her head in disapproval.

"No way. It is unfeasible" Mia muttered to herself. Jumping up from the bed instantly. "Let's go. My parents should be already out by now" Mia stated as Bailey took a peek at the window. Looking out to see if Theo and Camilla had actually left or not. "The cars are not here anymore. They have left"

A wide grin tugged at Bailey's lips. Delighting Mia who heard the news. "Let's go then!!" They two quickly walked out of the room after placing two bolsters beneath blanket to make it look like the two best friends were asleep together. "Be quiet, Mia!" Bailey warned.

Disappointing the young woman. "Lower your voice first, Miss Bailey. I ain't even breathing heavily like you" Mia retorted in annoyance. Embarrassing her friend a bit. "Shut up. I am trying to be sure" Bailey rolled her eyes. Taking the lead from the front.

They two reached to the living room without anyone noticing. Maids and men who worked at the villa were somewhere else since Theo commanded them to stay away from his daughter's room when she was asleep and was in bad mood.

"Sneaking out in broad daylight?"

A male voice broke in. Startling the two women wholly so that they both flinched in surprise. That tone, they recognized that voice so well. Bailey clenched her jaw while Mia turned around with disappointed expression. "Mister Zeke Preston, why are you still here?"

She queried. Frustrated over the situation of getting caught by this man. "Aunty Camilla ordered me to remain here and watch over you" Zeke retorted as Bailey frowned. "Stop spouting nonsense. There is no way Aunty would let a man like you check over her precious daughter!"

Bailey raised her voice as Mia panicked. "Lower your tone! Others might hear you!" The young woman warned from the side. But it was too late. Maki heard the loud voice of Bailey already. "Miss Bailey! Is everything ok?!" In horror, Maki quickly stepped out of the kitchen.

Causing Mia and Bailey to panic. They two promptly looked around. Then dashed behind the lounges in the living room. Hiding as best as they could to escape from villa. Zeke stood there still. And Maki appeared from behind. "Mister Zeke Preston" she called out.

Facing him with a smile. "Did you manage to encounter Miss Bailey? I feel like I heard her loud shout in living room" Maki disclosed. It was the time Mia quickly peeked over the lounges. Since Maki was back facing, she could not see the head which was popping from lounge's back.

Zeke remained silent. Maintaining eye contact with the young woman. Her ocean blue eyes were pleading him to shut his mouth. Maki furrowed her brows when the man's attention seemed to be on other things behind her. She turned around. Causing Mia to back down.

"No, I did not hear anything at all"

Zeke stated. Making Maki turn back with a frown. She was sure she heard the loud voice of Bailey though. Maybe her ears tripped. "Ahh.. Is that so? Then please excuse me" Maki returned back to kitchen. Leaving the man in living room. The moment the two women sighed in relief.