241-260

Chapter 241 is really awesome.

  At first, Song Chu and Gu Yue didn't want to involve Lu Lao, for fear that the enemy agents would know that he deliberately falsified the information and then retaliate.

  After all, I didn't catch the big fish of the enemy agents before, and I didn't know their plan.

  But now obviously there is no way not to get involved, otherwise it is a big hidden danger.

  And maybe you can take advantage of this incident to let Lu Lao return to Kyoto in advance, so that the safety of life can also be protected. Gu Yue understood what Song Chu meant, "This is indeed the best choice. There are no flaws. You are really smart."

  He also had to remind his younger brother to interrogate the enemy agents. Pry open their plan to frame Lu Lao. After recovering the important document before, with the document comparison, Lu Lao's suspicion can be thoroughly cleaned up, which is still a meritorious service.

  The two discussed the details again, then opened the door and sneaked out.

  Buried the iron box under the big tree before, Song Chu also moved some grass dug on the side of the road to it, it does not look like it has been dug recently.

  It was midnight before the two went back, and then they went back to their rooms to rest.

  The next day, people from the National Security and Armed Forces Department came to Song Chu and asked her the details of what happened yesterday.

  Song Chu repeated that she was a victim, and the people on both sides would naturally not embarrass her. On the contrary, they comforted her a little, and said that she was still a meritorious service this time.

  They had caught that big fish for a long time, but it was a pity that the other party was very cunning. If Song Chu hadn't helped them this time, they wouldn't be able to catch it.

  As for the Yan Yu matter, Gu Yue took over with full authority. After the Yan family knew about it the next day, they could no longer do anything. Especially after Yan Fei greeted him, he could only silently not participate.

  Coupled with Gu Yue's operation, Yan Yu adds a higher level of crime. In the afternoon, the logistics director from the transportation company came to find Song Chu.

  "Director Song, the transportation company of Guang Province consigned a TV over there and said it was for you. I would trouble you to check and accept it."

  Song Chu didn't expect the TV to come so coincidentally. An Xu called a week ago. Said.

  "Okay, I'll go get it now."

  Song Chu and Sheng Qingyang asked for leave, and then went to the transportation company to get the TV and drove Gu Yue's car.

  Many people in the county office were surprised when they saw Song Chu driving out. No one thought she would even drive.

  The director of the transportation company was also stunned. Director Song is too good.

  After getting the TV, Song Chu directly sent it to her parents' yard.

  The two of them just came home from get off work and saw Song Chu walking over with a box.

  "Yaobao, what are you holding?"

  Song Chu put down the box. "The TV I asked for help from Guangzhou province is here today."

  Tang Feng and Song Youfu both stared, "What, this It's the TV?" The two couldn't help reaching out and touching the box, "Oh, we have a TV in our home."

  Seeing the two of them, Song Chu opened the box and carried the TV out with a smile.

  The two carefully touched it again, and let Song Chu show them. Song Chu fixed the receiving antenna, turned on the TV, and soon the screen appeared.

  There are not many TV stations now, and the reception effect is not particularly good, but this also makes Tang Feng and the two people extremely excited.

  Song Chu smiled and asked, "Mom, do you and dad watch the TV in the yard? Or take it back to the village?"

  Tang Feng and Song Youfu looked at each other, and said tacitly, " Send back to the village first. Let it go for two days, and then bring it back."

  With a TV at home, of course, you have to go back to the village to show off, otherwise they will feel uncomfortable.

  Song Chu knew their personalities, and said with a smile: "Okay, I'm going back to the village tomorrow, so let's go back together. Let's send the TV back." "The relationship is good, and we will rest tomorrow." Tang Fenghe Song Youfu smiled openly.

  After staying here to eat, Song Chu left.

  Tang Feng and Song Youfu were completely obsessed with television.

  The next morning, Gu Yue drove the car and brought Song Chu, Gu Jin and Song Ping to pick up the old couple.

  Watching Song Chu put the TV back in the box and put it in the car, the two of them got on the car with peace of mind.

  The two of them were so excited along the way, they hurried back as if they wished to grow wings.

  When he reached the entrance of the village, he stopped the car, and after Song Chu got out of the car, he carried the TV out.

  Song Youfu rubbed his hands, "Yaobao, should I hold such a heavy TV?"

  Tang Feng gave him a white look, "What if you accidentally break the TV, what should you do? Can you afford it? It's Yaobao , she is strong." Song Youfu: "..." In the eyes of his wife, he is not as important as TV and wants to cry.

  Song Chu smiled and said, "Just let me hold it. It's not good if you flash up to the waist for such a heavy dad."

  Gu Yue wanted to help, but Song Chu didn't let him go. Instead, he asked him to take Gu Jin to the bullpen first to the several old men.

  A few people must miss Gu Jin especially, so it's okay to stay for a while.

  Gu Yue understood, so he took Gu Jin to the bullpen first.

  At this time, everyone in the village was working. When two people were carrying water, they saw Song Chu and several people come back.

  Seeing her holding something, he smiled and asked, "What is Chu Chu holding, such a big box."

  Before Song Chu could answer, Tang Feng couldn't wait to say, "My family Yaobao is holding the TV."

  "What? Chu Chu ." Is holding a TV? Does your house have a TV?" the two villagers asked dumbfounded.

  Audrey Tang proud straight straight backs, "Yes, my family had a television, and all people of my house neat understanding of the powerful, specialized please the province of people to help buy the ship back."

  "Neat too much television and even county also Not many have them."

  "Yes, your family is definitely the first household in the commune to have a TV." The two villagers were very envious.

  Tang Feng likes to be praised, "Of course, my Yaobao has the ability." After a few words, he waved goodbye to the two and said that he was going back to install the TV.

  When Song Chu and the others returned home, after the two propaganda, the news that the old Song family had a TV also spread throughout the village.

  Song Lao Er and Song Lao Si ran back first, followed by Song Lao Da and other villagers.

  This is a huge excitement for the villagers, so they don't go to work and go to Song's house to watch TV.

  Tang Min didn't care when he knew it. It was okay to delay for a while, but Chu Chu was too capable of doing things, and would shock the village from time to time.

  But I was also very proud. His sister had a TV in her home, which was really good for her.

  At the urging of her daughter-in-law, she also went to Song's house to join in the fun, not to mention that he hadn't seen what TV was like.

  People from the whole village came to watch. Tang Feng not only didn't push anyone out, but also deliberately opened the yard door, took out the fruit candy he bought in the city and gave it to everyone who came.

  "Today we have a TV in our house, I am very happy, please eat candy!" "Congratulations!" The villagers were not unkind, and took the candy or ate it on the spot.

  "Chu Chu, let's see what TV is like."

  "Yeah, I haven't seen what TV is like in my life. I heard that you can watch movies, is it true?"

  "Let us quickly Let's get to know it." The villagers shouted excitedly one by one. It was as lively as the New Year, and Song Chu could even get a TV. It's really amazing.