[146] FORCED MARRIAGE TO A MAFIA - Nov 20 2021

Jungkook was waiting in his car for his bodyguard to be back from the cafe with his drink when he felt the car shake suddenly, making his phone slip off his hands. Jungkook jerked his head angrily to the side to face his deeply tinted window. He was about to roll down the window to shout at the man when he saw the cutest looking boy panic outside the car. Jungkook sat still as he watched the boy wiping the window with the sleeve of his long shirt. The man couldn't help but admire the boy's innocent beauty. Jungkook definitely enjoyed watching the boy's face up close, that was until his bodyguard interrupted the boy.

"I'm so sorry..." Jungkook could hear the anxiety in the boy's squeak "....someone accidentally pushed me against your car and I spilled my drink all over your beautiful car... I'm really sorry if I caused you any damage..." The boy went on but before the bodyguard could get in a word, the man received a message from Jungkook to let the boy go.

The boy bows down, thankfully and goes away with a quick apology.

"Find out about him" Jungkook orders his bodyguard as soon as the man enters the driver's seat.

**

Jungkook soon found out the boy was 24 year old Jimin who recently graduated college. The boy was single and only had his grandfather as family.

Jungkook started following the boy around. The more he did, the more he found out about the boy and the more he fell in love . Jungkook was born into a mafia family and he never felt the need to start a family or find a lover, but one glance at Jimin and it was enough to make him crave the family his other teammates had.

"Please sit ajusshi..." Jimin says getting up from where he was seated on the bus for an elderly man who just got on it. Jimin was carrying a lot of grocery items and had a couple more stops till he had to get off the bus, but he gave up his seat and stood with his heavy groceries in the crowded bus for the other man. Jungkook fell in love more. Jungkook got up as well and stood beside the boy, protecting him from the other men who were rudely invading his private space. Jungkook made sure to keep a small distance between them as he caged the boy between his arms. Jimin had no idea of what was happening as his back was facing Jungkook.

A man rudely pushes Jimin to the side to get off at his stop. Jungkook immediately catches the boy before Jimin could make out with the floor of the bus.

"T-Thank you..." Jimin gasps out at the shock "....I lost my balance..."

Jungkook smirks "...it's my pleasure cutie... if you let me then I'll protect you my whole life..."

"Uhm...no thanks" Jimin awkwardly shrugs Jungkook's hold off him. He felt uncomfortable at the man's comment.

Jungkook wasn't pleased.

Jimin panics when he sees the man smirking at him and leaning in closer

"You will be mine. Whether you like it or not" Jungkook warns before he gets off at the next stop

Jimin's heart picked up pace. He was scared.

**

The next day, Jimin finds an expensive car outside his house. The boy had just returned home after his day volunteering at the library.

"You!" Jimin exclaims seeing Jungkook and Jungkook's parents talking to his grandfather. They all looked so damn expensive and classy. Jimin felt out of place.

"Jimin ah... come son... sit..." Mr Park's voice brings Jimin back to reality.

"They are here... asking for my permission..." he starts and Jimin frowns

"Permission to ...?" Jimin asks confused

"... dance....." Jungkook says with a playful glee making Jimin frown while the adults laugh