27th of November 2021

Usually Harry has to drag him out of bed in the mornings but he wakes up before the alarm. This whole 30 days of celebration is exciting and he makes a silent promise to do the same for Harry when it's his turn to turn 30. He has two years to plan it. He rolls on top of his husband and smothers him with kisses. Harry grunts.
"Why are you awake?" He mumbles into the pillow.

"I'm full of life!" Louis shouts.

"You're sure full of something." Harry mutters.

Louis rolls off him and digs his fingers in Harry's sides and starts to tickle him. Harry screams and tries to get away.
"Stoop!" He laughed hysterically.

Louis obeys and smiles at him.
"I love you."

"I love you too. Hey, did you just wake me to get your present?" Harry questions and glares at him suspiciously, looking like a cute, angry kitten.

"Absolutely!" Louis grins.

"You have to wait until later. I want you to be ready at half-past eight. Dress nicely." Harry instructs.

"How nicely?" Louis questions.

"Lose the sweats." Harry smirks.

"I have to dress up? Ugh, fine. I'll do it for you." Louis mutters.

They cuddle until the alarm gets off and they have to get up. They take a shower together and eat breakfast before they head their separate ways.

After a full day in the studio, Louis hurries home. Harry isn't home yet so he takes a quick shower even though he showered in the morning. He has no idea what Harry has planned but he wants to look his best for him.

He's standing in their walk-in closet with a towel around his waist, trying to find something to wear when Harry comes home.
"Sorry, I'm late. I'll just take a quick shower and I'll be ready in ten."

"Hey, come here and give me a kiss first. I haven't seen you all day." Louis says and Harry smiles and complies.

Louis gets dressed in a grey suit and walks down to the living room which is still filled with flowers, giving off a lovely scent. He picks one and waits for Harry to get ready.

Ten minutes later Harry comes strolling into the living room, also dressed in a suit.
"You look great!" Louis smiles and hands him a flower.

"So do you!" Harry returns the compliment and smells the flower. He pinches the stalk and removes it and puts the flower in the upper buttonhole on his sports coat.

"Ready?" He asks and gets the car keys.

"Yes. Where are we going?" Louis wonders curiously.

"You'll see." Harry smiles.

They get seated in the car and Harry backs out from the driveway. He heads into town. A half-hour later he parks outside a restaurant. Louis glances at the sign.
"Nusr-Et Steakhouse? No way! They opened a restaurant in England?"

"Recently. I booked the whole place so we can eat in private." Harry says.

"Crazy expensive!" Louis comments.

Harry shrugs his shoulders.
"It's not like we can't afford it and I want to take you out to dinner."

Growing up with a single mum Louis is well aware of how life could be when money is tight. He knows that he's lucky nowadays but he will never really get used to being rich.

Now when Louis knows where they are going Harry drives to the back and they make sure no one sees them before they take the back entrance. A waiter greets them and shows them inside.

They have a great evening, and a very expensive one. They both have the Gold-leaf Tomahawk steak, and that alone costs 1400 pounds.

Since Harry is the one taking him out Louis lets him pay. They return home after an amazing dining experience. Harry hands him a picture of himself at age three when they're in bed and he immediately puts it in the scrapbook. They fall asleep in each other's arms.