Chapter 13 - Beyond Plus Ultra!

Bakugo: "OUTTA THE FUCKING WAY, DEKU!!!!"

Bakugo pinned the mist guy down with an explosion. And Todoroki came and froze half of the brain guy.

Shoto: "I heard about you bastard's plans, about each of your roles in your scheme to kill All Might."

Kirishima took a swing at the hand guy, but misses.

Kiri: "Shit! I had him!!"

Bakugo: "No funny business outta you, you shadow-ass mobling!"

Shoto: "The Symbol of Peace won't go down as easy as you clowns."

All Might, who was being pinned down by the brain man, got out of his grasp, and sent his thanks to Todoroki.

Hand Guy: "You got our escape gate... kids these days... Nomu... get him."

Bird Brain starts to shake a bit, the ice around it's body starts to crack, then it breaks. Taking his right arm and leg with it. It stated to move and wobble a bit and started to hop towards All Might.

Deku: "Wait... How is he moving? Half his body just snapped away!"

All Might: "Stand back! All of you! Wasn't his quirk Shock Absorption?!"

Hand Guy: "I never said that was the full extent of his abilities. As you can see, he has 'Super Regeneration'. Nomu is a human sandbag artificially crafted to the height of physical fitness in order to stand your one hundred percent.

Nomu made a dash for Bakugo, going at record speeds. A dust cloud fills the air, blocking your eyes from seeing what happened.

Deku: "Kacchan!"

You look besides you and see Bakugo sitting there, looking just as puzzled as the rest of you.

Deku: "You dodged him?! Wow!!!"

Bakugo: "No, you fucking nerd."

The dust cloud cleared, revealing All Might. He took the blow for Bakugo.

All Might: "Do you know no mercy? These are children!!!"

Hand Guy: "We had no choice, we had to save our ally. Besides, that plain looking boy, he tried to punch me with all his power! So much violence for a 'hero'. Now listen here, All Might! I'm ticked off! Both Villains and 'Heroes' use violence, but society decides that when villains use violence, it's wrong. Symbol of Peace? Give me a break! You're nothing more than a fake! Violence only breeds more violence! And once you're dead, the world will understand that!"

All Might: "You oughta keep your anti-social viewpoints to yourself. Besides, be straight with me. You just want to get your kicks in."

Hand Guy: "You saw through me so quickly..."

Shoto: "It's three against six."

Deku: "And Kacchan exposed the mist guy's weak spot!"

Kiri: "These guys are outrageous, but if we give All Might some support, then we'll send them packing!! No problem!!"

All Might: "No!! Please escape!!!"

Shoto: "If I hadn't come to support, it would have been bad."

Y/N: "All Might... You're hurt real bad... let us help!"

All Might: "Thank you, young L/N, but I'll be fine. And Todoroki, my boy, Thanks for your help but now I'll be okay! All you need to do is watch a Pro show you how it's done!