Chapter 16 - Our Types

Y/N: "Wow... this place is gorgeous!"

Ochako: "L/N!!!!!!"

Uraraka waves her arms around frantically, trying to get your attention. She has a medium size bag strapped over her shoulder probably just her basic necessities for the night.

Ochako: "Hey! Looks like we got here a little early!"

Y/N: "Uh? Really?"

Ochako: "Yeah! It's only 7:20!"

Y/N: "Huh, I didn't notice... Well, I don't think Yaoyorozu will mind!"

She smiles at you.

Ochako: "Can you believe the size of this place? It's like totally insane! This is like... the size of my entire neighbourhood! It looks like a castle!"

You press a small button near the gate. A robotic voice sounds from the buzzer.

Buzzer: "Yes?"

Y/N: "Umm... we're here to see Momo Yaoyorozu..."

Buzzer: "You may proceed."

The gate slowly swings open. You and Uraraka head inside.

Momo: "Uraraka! L/N! I'm glad to see you!"

Y/N: "Same! Sorry that we're a bit early. I kinda got a little excited."

Ochako: "Yeah, me too!"

Momo smiles politely at both of you.

Momo: "I'm glad. I think Tsu and Ashido will be arriving shortly-"

You hear a chime, followed by the robotic 'You may proceed'.

Momo: "That must be them!"

Mina: "Sup!"

Tsu: "Good to see you all, ribbit."

Momo: "Please, make yourselves at home. I'm so happy to have you all here. Follow me, I'll show you to my room!"

Ochako: "I'm super pumped for this!! What should we do first?!"

Y/N: "Hmm... I don't know, I've never been to a sleepover before..."

Mina: "WHAT?! Never?!"

Y/N: "Uh, yeah... I only have like one friend that's a girl... and she isn't the most... friendly... don't get me wrong! I love spending time with her, but she just doesn't do stuff like this."

Tsu: "You only have one friend? That's a little depressing, ribbit."

Y/N: "Oh! No, no, no, no! I have plenty of friends! Most of them are guys though, for some reason..."

Mina: "Seriously?! You have to introduce me!"

Mina giggles and puts her hands to her cheeks.

Y/N: "Um... I'm not so sure... they're pretty... uh... stupid. Anyway... what do people do during sleepovers?"

Mina: "Well... mostly, we talk about crushes!! Am I right, girls?! Let's start with the boys of our class..."

Tsu: "Isn't it a bit soon to be crushing on our classmates, ribbit?"

Mina: "Well, I don't know about you ladies, but Todoroki is such an ice-cold hottie!"