281-300

Chapter 281 was still surprised.

  Gu Yue hugged Song Chu from behind, and drew his lips across her fair and delicate face.

  "Song Xiaochu, I really like and like you so much!"

  Song Chu's heart trembled, and Gu Xueshen became more and more provocative.

  She was just about to turn around and turn to the guest when she suddenly rang the phone.

  The two looked at each other and saw the helplessness in their eyes. The call was really not at the right time.

  "Who will call at this late?" Gu Yue let go of Song Chu to be ready to pick it up.

  Song Chu went one step ahead, "I guess he was looking for me."

  "Hello!" She answered the phone.

  Sure enough, Dean Qiao called.

  "Xiao Song, the time of the flight is fixed. It will take off at 7 o'clock tomorrow morning. You will arrive at the research institute around 6 o'clock, and then take the car to the airport with us."

  Song Chu didn't expect it to be so early. Pay attention, "Okay."

  The sound insulation effect of the current phone is not very good, and Gu Yue roughly heard what the two said. "Are you going to Kyoto tomorrow?" he asked.

  Song Chu took the initiative to step forward, wrapped his hands around his waist, raised his head and smiled: "Yes, the research institute has developed a new type of emergency medicine for lowering fever, which is led by me."

  "It has been reported to Kyoto today . At the Academy of Biological Sciences, they arranged a plane to let tomorrow pass."

  Gu Yue chuckled lightly: "Then we are really predestined. I also led the research of a new type of material in the institute. Now I have just applied for it. The sky may also go to Kyoto."

  The new materials he proposed to study this time can be used in aerospace, so it is also very much valued.

  Fortunately, Li Honglian took the initiative to come to the door today, otherwise they would not be able to cope with leaving Sister Ping alone after they suddenly had to go to Beijing to leave.

  He will use the relationship tomorrow to let the woman enjoy the interrogation. By the way, he will extend the detention time. How can he wait for one of them to come back to release it, otherwise he is afraid that she will come to Xiaojin again.

  He didn't know that Song Chu had already stunned Li Honglian with his eyes and means, and even if it was released for a short time, the other party would not dare to come back again.

  Song Chu buried his chest and laughed: "That's why we are a natural couple!"

  Gu Yue liked the word, and laughter poured out from his lips, "Yes, we are destined to be a natural couple."

  This time the two were going to conduct experiments separately. They didn't know how long they would be apart, so they couldn't wait to kiss each other in the study.

  Especially Gu Yue, as if to make up for all the kisses in the next time.

  At around five o'clock the next day, Song Chu knocked on Song Ping's door and told her about going to Kyoto.

  And Gu Yue may also go to Beijing in two days, so the family will entrust her to take care of it.

  Although Song Ping was a little surprised, she had always known that Song Chu was not a thing in the pool, and that she would get results in Beijing so soon. She was happy and proud of her cousin.

  She asked Song Chu and Gu Yue to do things well, and Xiao Jin just left it to her.

  Song Chu was very relieved of Song Ping, and thanked the other party for taking care of Xiaojin so hard.

  However, many things need not be thanked in words, and she and Gu Yue both remembered them in their hearts.

  After greeting Song Ping, Gu Yue had already prepared breakfast.

  After eating, Gu Yue drove Song Chu to the research institute.

  Song Chu put some useful things in the space, because this time going to Beijing might delay some time, so he also brought a lot of luggage.

  When she arrived at the institute, Dean Qiao and others also arrived.

  "Xiao Song is here, have you eaten earlier?" Dean Qiao asked with a smile.

  Song Chu smiled and nodded, "I have eaten it already, how about you?"

  Dean Qiao carried a small pocket of boiled white water eggs in his hand, "Not yet, I let the family boil the eggs, if you are hungry, you can pick them up later ." "Good!" Song Chu found Dean Qiao. Although it looks more serious, but the people in the institute are more caring and more attentive.

  When everyone arrived, everyone took the minibus that Dean Qiao asked for help and went to the airport.

  Nowadays, there are very few people flying by plane, and the airport is not big and empty. Soon everyone got on the plane.

  Except for Song Chu, it was the first time for several people, including Dean Qiao, to fly by plane, and they all showed a look of curiosity and expectation.

  For Song Chu, this airplane is really old-fashioned.

  After taking off, Dean Qiao and the others had a chat together after the initial unsuitability.

  Qiao Yuan took the lead smiled and said:. "The emergency fever medicine if clinical trials successfully, we will become the country's first original Fever reducing medicine, could not help but think of tension and excitement,"

  "yes ah, this is even Europe did not drop drug burn, burn down their current drug side effects than this. " "

  According to our experimental results, the clinical success rate is still very large, I really hope successfully, and then put into production. " "

  this If the medicine is successful, we can also study adult emergency fever-lowering medicine on this basis." Everyone can't help but think of the future.

  Song Chu originally wanted to make up for it, but they were also dragged into the topic.

  She said: "With this formula change, an adult-style emergency fever-lowering medicine can be made."

  Guan Haiqing asked with a smile, "Xiao Song already has an idea?"

  "Well, the improved formula is already in my mind." Song Chu nodded with a smile.

  Guan Haiqing couldn't help sighing, "You are really a genius. We need more young geniuses like you in China."

  "Yes, this new drug is mainly due to Xiao Song. If it weren't for her, our new drug project would not only fail, it would be impossible to develop a newer fever-lowering drug so quickly." Zheng Anbang also praised.

  His son is much older than Song Chu, but compared to this little comrade, it is really far behind.

  A few people praised Song Chu all the way, which made her feel a little embarrassed. They broke the topic with a smile, and everyone talked about the professional things in pharmacy.

  Everyone chatted and time passed very quickly. After arriving at Kyoto Airport, the Kyoto Institute of Biological Research sent a car to pick them up.

  When they arrived at the research institute, the dean's assistant personally took them to the laboratory.

  Dean Wen Luping of the Kyoto Research Institute was already inside with a few experts.

  Seeing people coming in, Dean Wen took the initiative to stand up and smiled and walked over and shook hands with Dean Qiao, "Dean Qiao, welcome you."

  Although Dean Qiao is also the Dean, he can be compared to Dean Wen, regardless of level. Still achievements are much worse.

  However, the two have met before. Although they are not old friends, they are acquaintances.

  "Hello Dean Wen!" Dean Qiao shook hands with him and introduced everyone around him to each other one by one.

  I left Song Chu as the last one, not because she had the lowest qualifications, but because she wanted to focus on the introduction.

  "This is the leading proponent and experimenter of the new fever-reducing medicine, and the author of that paper, Comrade Song Chu." Dean Wen had heard Dean Qiao mention on the phone before. Song Chu was not very young but very young. genius.

  After seeing the face, I was still surprised by Song Chu's youth.