32

Ashley's POV

Ivan needs to hurry up. He told me he was going to take me to school this morning but he's being super duper slow.

"Ashley, are you ready to go yet?" Ivan opened the bathroom door.

I grunted and closed the door. I went back to the mirror and fixed my hair. Okay yeah I was complaining about him being slow but I'm still complaining about before he got here around ten minutes ago.

"Prince we're going to be late" he opened the door again. He looked me up and down at my outfit "you're going to freeze, you need to wear something else"

I shook my head no pouting. My clothes my rules. If I want to wear dis den imma wear it.

"Please?"

I crossed my arms over my chest and walked away from him. I highly doubt it's going to be that cold. I got to the front door and opened it only to feel cold air hit me. Uh oh, it's snowing.

"Ready to change now?" Ivan asked

I shook my head no and walked out into the snow. Not cold not cold not cold. What even is cold? It's totally fine outside. I am toasty warm not cold.

"Here you go prince" Ivan gave me my winter jacket.

I grunted throwing it on the ground. Nope, I am going to prove that I am not cold,because I totally am not cold.

Ivan sighed and unlocked his car before getting in. I got in the front and buckled up.

"How are you not cold?" James asked as we coloured.

I grabbed a blank sheet of paper and started to write. 'I is cold, but Nu teww Ivan'

"Oohhh you trying to point prove" James giggled.

I nodded and kept colouring. James got closer to me and cuddled me.

"I warm chu" he smiled.

I snuggled into him taking in his warmth.

"What are you two boys doing over here?" The new teacher walked over to us.

"Ashley got cold but he don't want jacket" James answered.

"Well Ashley I need to put on a jacket because we can't have two boys holding each other"

"Okay what the fuck" I stood up slipping out of little space "first of all we were in little space so it wouldn't have fucking mattered, secondly you're being a homophobic bitch. Want to know why I know that? Those two have been cuddling and kissing each other all day but because they're a girl and a boy you don't give a shit"

"Do not use that language around me young man" she got angry.

"Maybe you shouldn't be a teacher here if you're going to sexualize James and I because both of us are boys in little space"

Before she could say anything I walked out of the classroom to find the principals office. Out of everything that could make me slip out of little space it just had to be a bigoted bitch.

"Excuse me, you can't go back there-" the front desk lady tried to get my attention which I completely ignored.

I opened the principals door and he was at his desk playing a card game. So that's what they do when they're not lecturing us.

"Ashley? I didn't get a call for you to come back here. Is everything alright?" He asked.

"Our new teacher needs to be fired, she was sexualizing and being homophobic to James and I because he hugged me while two other STRAIT people were cuddling and kissing not even in little space. Did I mention that James and I were both little? And you should know I am beyond pissed because I haven't been able to slip out of little space IN FUCKING WEEKS"

The principal grabbed the telephone and dialed a number on it. I crossed my arms over my chest and sat on the chair trying to calm myself down.

"MrMiller can you please bring Ivan and Maria down here" the principal talked on the phone.

He gave a thanks and called another teacher. My teacher and he told her to come down and bring James with her.

After a couple of minutes everyone showed up.

"Ashley what happened" Ivan panicked hugging me.

"Ashley came in here very upset and i thought you two should be here to comfort them while they tell their sides of the story." The principal put his hands together.

James told his side of the story which matched mine but he gave more details of it. And now it's MsBitches turn for her story.

"Those two boys were all over each other, practically doing it and I will not have that in my classroom" she lied.

"If I may step in, Ashley doesn't have sex while he's little and he is dating me and his best friend" Ivan said.

"Yeah and James wouldn't let Ashley touch him in any sexual way and he would never touch Ashley" Maria held onto James who's crying.

"MsSherry, I'm sorry that I have to do this but you are not welcomed to teach here for sexualizing these two boys, especially because of who they are as people" the principal grabbed a clipboard writing something down on paper "and not to mention but this is the fourth time that a little came in here saying that you were saying stuff to them that should not be said to littles"

"You're firing me because of some brats?" She raised her voice.

"No, I'm firing you because you are a bitch, take this and leave" he handed her some papers.

She huffed grabbing the paper before leaving.

"Pardon my language, I got mad" the principal apologized.

"You have every right to be mad and to curse her out, she was sexualizing our littles" Maria rocked James who nodded in agreement.

"Well for the time being I will take over your class till we can get a sub or when your real teacher gets back from the hospital" he stood up from his desk.