Chapter 47 - Laugh with Friends

On the edge of campus, about a five minute walk from the main school building, they built a student dorm. Kiri carried you all the way there.

Y/N: "Kiri... you can put me down now. We're here."

Kiri: "We're not quite there yet."

Y/N: "Come on! Everyone's going to be there!"

Kiri: "And...?"

Y/N: "This is embarrassing..."

Kiri: "You're embarrassed of me...?"

Y/N: "No! I'm embarrassed of you carrying me like this."

Mina: "Y/N!!!"

You look over your shoulder and see Mina running towards you. A huge smile on her face.

Y/N: "Mina!!!"

You reach out your hand to her. She runs into you, almost knocking Kiri over and hugs you both.

Mina: "I missed you so much! How have you been?!"

Y/N: "Much better since the... uh- y'know..."

Mina: "Yeah... I-"

She got distracted when she stopped and had a good look at Kiri carrying you.

Mina: "Hey, what's wrong? Can't you walk?"

Y/N: "No! Don't worry. I can. It's just... Kiri insisted on carrying me and now... he won't let me go... help..."

Mina: "EEEEE! So cute!!"

She fangirled for a solid minute.

Y/T: 'Wow... She hasn't even mentioned my scars...'

Kiri: "We're not at the dorms yet and I said I'd carry you all the way there. So, let's go."

The three of you, or rather the two of you kept walking to Class 1-A's dorms. Everyone chattered and caught up until Mr Aizawa arrived.

Mr Aizawa: "Given everything that has happened, I'm glad we were able to bring Class A back together."

Sero: "So we all got the go ahead to move on campus."

Y/N: "It took a lot of convincing with my mum..."

Deku: "Yeah, mine too."

Ojiro: "It makes sense. You guys got the worse of the villain's attack."

Tsu: "We're glad to see the teachers got to come back too. I was afraid you wouldn't be allowed. The people at the press conference seemed pretty upset with you guys."

Ochako: "Yeah."

Mr Aizawa: "I was surprised as well. But circumstances have changed. Now then, I'll explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. First, however, we haven't forgotten about the provisional hero licenses you were supposed to get during the training camp."

Sato: "Oh yeah, that's what we were there for."

Mina: "So much has happened it totally slipped my mind."

Mr Aizawa: "This is important. Listen well. Kirishima, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida. You five are the ones who broke the rules and went to rescue Bakugo that night."

Tsu: "Ribbit..."

Mr Aizawa: "......Based on your reactions, I assume the rest of you were at least aware of their plan. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and just say this. If it weren't for All Might's retirement from the hero scene, I would expel everyone here. Except Bakugo, Jiro, Hagakure and L/N. The five of you who went of course, but also the remaining twelve who didn't stop them. You betrayed our trust. Even if it was to keep your friends from getting into trouble. In order to regain our confidence, you'll need to obey every rule to the letter and live as model students."

He turned and started walking to the dorms.

Mr Aizawa: "That's all. Now look alive. Enjoy your new home."

Class 1-A: "Uh... We're supposed to be excited after that speech?"

Suddenly, Bakugo grabs Kaminari by the back of the shirt and starts dragging him back out the way we all came.

Bakugo: "Come here."

Denki: "Uh- help. Wait for what?!"

Y/N: "Bakugo, what are you doing?!"

They both duck behind the hedge. A surge of electricity shot out which made everyone jump. You heard a yelp before short circuited Kaminari walked back in.

Jiro: "PFFFFFFFTTT!!!"

Sero: "What did Bakugo do to you?!"

Bakugo walked up to Kirishima.

Bakugo: "Kirishima..."

Y/T: 'Wow, he called him by his name?'

He held out a small stack of cash to him.

Kiri: "WOAH?! DID YOU SHAKE HIM DOWN FOR CASH?!"

Bakugo: "NO! This is my money, you idiot! To replace what you spent."

Kiri: "Uh- How'd you know I bought night vision goggles?"

Bakugo gave him the money and kept walking into the dorms.

Bakugo: "Don't say I never gave you anything. Now I'm not in your debt. Kaminari! Show em your dumb side!"

This whole time Kaminari stood in front of you all, with his thumbs up and his dumb drooling face.

Jiro: "Oh man- what a moron! You're so hopeless- PFFFTTT HAHA-"

Denki shouted something in gibberish which made the entire class lose it with laughter.

Kiri: "Sorry everyone! I know this won't make up for it but let's all go out to eat tonight! On me!"

Class 1-A: "YEAH!"