28th of November 2021

They sleep in since they had a late night the day before. Harry wakes up first and heads to the toilet to take a wee. Louis is still asleep when he returns so he brings the present he has bought for today and slips back between the sheets which wakes Louis.
"Good morning." Louis says and yawns while he stretches his arms over his head.

"Happy pre-thirty, boobear." Harry smiles.

"Turning thirty is growing on me. You're amazing." Louis says and nuzzles his face in the crook of Harry's neck.

They just lay like that feeling close to each other until Louis has to take a leak. When he returns a small present is waiting for him on his pillow with a picture of him as a four-year-old. He jumps in bed and shakes the present before he opens it.

It's a small jewelry box and he looks a little confused at first. Harry is the one who likes to wear the tassel. He only has a plain gold wedding ring in private while Harry's fingers are littered with rings but he loves that. He loves adding to the collection whenever he finds something Harry might like. He opens the box and looks inside. Harry has bought him cufflinks. He examines them closer. It's a small map on them. He looks up at Harry seemingly confused.

"They're custom-made map cufflinks, showing where we met in person for the first time." Harry explains.

Louis' mouth forms an O and he raises his eyebrows.
"That's perfect. Thanks, love."

He loves how thoughtful every gift Harry gives him is. Some are cheap or cost nothing like that movie from his siblings while others are more expensive. He didn't care about the price (easy to say when you're a millionaire). Mostly he just appreciated the effort that comes behind the gifts. Harry must have really planned this for a while. It makes him feel loved and appreciated, cared for. His stomach is filled with butterflies.

He keeps that feeling with him the whole day and ends up writing a cheesy love song to Harry.

I don't need expensive cars and trips to foreign places
I don't need the latest brand or sold out stages
Bathe in champagne or get into the biggest parties
Number one charts or hangs out with the queen bees

I don't need anything else
You are my wealth

As long as you love me
I'm the richest you'll see
As long as you love me
I can be free

It would probably not make it to the album. It wasn't his best writing, but at least he got to express all of these fluffy feelings he's currently experiencing. He's so damn lucky that Harry fell in love with him too all those years ago and that he keeps loving him just as much as he loves him.

Turning thirty isn't so bad after all. Not when you have Harry Styles by your side. He can't wait to get home to tell him that (even if he does that all the time.)