035

FINALLY GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAD MY INTERNSHIP, DOING LOADS OF TEACHING AND I WAS STRESSED,  TIRED AND EXHAUSTED BUT HERE YOU GO

"Lou, sweetheart wake up." Harry whispers in Louis' ears when the taxi is at the hotel.

"Hm, no." he mumbles, hiding his face deeper in Harry's shoulder. "I'm tired."

Harry smiles softly while carefully pushing Louis off him. "Come on, you can go back to sleep in your room."

Louis nods and Harry quickly steps out of the car, opening the other side so he can help Louis out while the driver fixes the wheelchair.

"Thank you so much for your help, sir." Harry thanks the man politely. He pays the driver and gives him a generous tip.

And when they arrive in the lobby bar of the hotel, everybody storms to the pair and Louis shrinks again. He is tired, in pain and extremely sad because he can't finish this tournament so the last thing he needs is people around him. He doesn't want to talk about it yet, about the fact that he is pretty sure that his career is done before it even properly started.

"Guys, some distance please." Harry says politely and not shouting like he did to the paparazzi. The people here are Louis' colleagues and friends and they don't mean any harm.

The people listen to Harry, only Zayn stays close which is fine for both Louis and Harry. "Let me help you guys." Zayn says. He jogs over to the elevator and pushes the button. He keeps the door open while Harry carefully rolls the wheelchair into the elevator.

Louis' and Harry's new room is on the same floor as both their old ones and Zayn insists on helping them. He takes the key card from Harry and opens the door. Then Zayn rolls Louis' wheelchair to the corner of the room while Harry helps Louis on the bed.

"All my stuff is here already." Louis notices.

"Yeah, Zayn helped me moving it." Harry smiles. Louis thanks both Zayn and Harry. Harry puts a pillow under his knee, trying to make sure Louis is comfortable.

"Hey, uh I still have to take my stuff and kind of explain to Niall that I'm switching rooms. Zayn do you have time to stay here for a bit?" Harry asks.

"Harry I'm not a baby, I..."

"Of course, Harry." Zayn interrupts. "Go get your stuff. I'll take care of that little shit here."

"Hey, I'm here!" Louis protests.

"Cool, I'll be back as soon as possible." Harry ignores Louis on purpose, but a smirk is playing on his face.

"I literally hate both of you." Louis huffs.

"Bye, Lou." Harry chuckles. "See you in a bit." Without thinking Harry kisses Louis' forehead before leaving the room, leaving Zayn with his jaw wide open.

"What was that?" Zayn asks in shock.

"What?" Louis tries to play dumb.

"Don't play this game, Tommo. You know exactly what. You and Harry! What's going on between the two of you?"

Louis has a debate in his head. He can do different things:

1; He lies to Zayn and says that it's just a thing that they do as friends and when they eventually come out Zayn will be pissed because Louis lied to him.

2: He tells Zayn the truth but he has to make sure he keeps his mouth shut until Louis comes out.

"Harry is my boyfriend." Louis confesses. "Go ahead, give me some rant about how I can't break his heart and stuff. I'm waiting."

"That's great, Louis. I'm happy for you. The two of you clicked from the first time you met." Zayn smiles.

"I literally can smell 'but' Zayn so don't keep it in, tell me." Louis looks at one of his best friends.

"Harry has been through a lot, not only romantically but also with his family. You only recently broke up with Eleanor, I just want you to take care okay?"

"I would never do anything to hurt Harry. I love him, Zayn."

And the honesty in Louis' voice gives Zayn goosebumps. He can see it in Louis' eyes that he is speaking the truth. And he is happy for the lad, but Louis has no clue where he is getting himself into.

"Liam is going to kill you, you know that right? If he ever finds out, he will try to ruin you Louis. I just want you to know that so you are prepared to fight for Harry because that's something that you will have to do."

"I'm going to come out soon." Louis smiles. "So then Liam will know as well, it's not a big deal Zayn." Louis shrugs. "He might be pissed at first but how can he be angry when the only thing I do is love his little brother with whole my heart?"

"Harry is not allowed to date football players after what happened with his ex, or if you can even call it an ex." Zayn explains. "And Liam is extremely protective over him. He will never agree."

"I don't know what happened and I don't want to hear it from you, Harry will tell me when he's ready. But I do know that I'm not like them. Zayn I'm willing to risk it all for him. I broke my contract with Manchester to be with him. I'd give my life for that boy, Zayn."

"Broke your contract? Louis what do you mean?"

And Louis decides to be completely honest with Zayn because Zayn is like a big brother to him and he needs to share everything with someone.

"Oh Louis..." Zayn whispers, pulling his friend in a hug. "I am so sorry for you. Together we'll find another team okay? I'm not staying with that asshole. Your career is not over, I promise. Everything will be fine, you will be fine."

"And Harry." Louis says. "We will be fine as well. It has to be."