𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓮 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 🎥

"Ouch"I screamed holding my bleeding finger

Neil ran towards me and quickly took my finger in his mouth to suck the blood and stop it while I looked at him shocked why is he acting so diffrent today.

"No need to work sit there silently"He said sternly pointing at the table as I nodded my head and went.

I sat there staring at him while he was doing all the work though I don't want to accept he looks dangerously handsome and I love men who can cook .

He served me and as I tried to eat I felt pain and he saw it.

"Wait" He said taking some soup in the spoon and feeding me I am really going to get unconscious the Mr Jerk is feeding me well he doens't seem Mr Jerk now.

"It's enough I am done"I said as he fed me a spoon of gajar ka halwa being honest the food was so tasty I was literally full.

"You can leave now"Neil said after I was done eating.

"No it's ok I will sit here till you eat"I replied and he smiled and started eating this is definetly a dream I can't belive this is true.

I sat there adoring him while I was eating after he was done we went to our respective room.

I sat on my bed and thought of today's event it is really a good day so far I went to hospital and met my old friends while Neil too is behaving so well with.

I decided on watching a movie as I didn't had anything else to do. I went to the living room and saw Neil doing some work on his laptop.

I switched on the T.V and rummage through the channels in order to search a good movie.

After surfing through some channels I stopped on THE UNHOLY as it's one of my favourite movie and also I love horror movies although I get extremely scared after that.

I leaned on the sofa and started enjoying the movie.

I was engrossed in the movie and I felt the sofa dig beside and I screamed loudly as at the same time the ghost sat beside the girl reading a book.

"What happened"I heard a shocked voice I turned around and saw Neil sitting beside me as I heaved a sigh of relief.

"You sat beside me just when the ghost sat beside that lady and I was so engrossed in the movie that I didn't saw you coming I am sorry"I reasoned and apologised as he sighed.

We both started watching the movie and it seems likes he too loves watching horror movies.

I tightly clutched Neil's shirt as the ghost jumped down from the almirah watching a horror movie was really a bad idea and in return he chuckled is he a human or not he ain't even getting scared of such a scary movie

I sat apart from him and started watching the movie again.

"Mumma"I screamed as a bloody ghost appeared in front of the screen I almost hugged Neil and for the rest of the movie I just sat like that as I didn't wanted to have another panick attack and he also didn't protest.

"You are such a child"Neil said with a chuckle after the movie was over as I kept my hand over my heart.

"I am not a child if you aren't a human and doesn't get scared of ghosts"I pouted as he just smiled at me.

It was almost night when the movie got over there was lot of food left from the lunch so we decided on eating that only as it's not good to waste food.

I reached my room and decided to sleep as quickly as possible as I was really scared by the movie.

I changed myself and covered my self with the duvet and closed my eyes.

"What if ghost come out from inside the bed and kill me"I though and shivered at the same time shouldn't have watched a horror movie when I knew I had to sleep alone.

"There is only one option left now comeon Avni do it"I said to myself and got up from the bed.

Here is the update I hope you all liked it and the above mentioned movie I haven't seen it the scenes mentioned are my imagination and also what do you think about Neil's behaviour change