Time to get feral!

It didn't take long for him to show me around and for us to get out of the building that was when I finally decided that playing the act of being nice was enough.

Soo the class I saw earlier is to my right...

Better avoid that one.

But I also don't have anything against a nice challenge.

If I use my speed of and jumping power, I should be able to get out of here without any problems even if I decided to play with them a little bit.

Now all I have to do is run!

I am so done playing nice!

They just want to put me in an orphanage!

Can't no one understand they I just want to be free!

This whole building is more like a prison than my hell was.

Still I should at least thank him for getting me out of there.

Me: Nezu, thank you for getting me out of the mental hospital.

Nezu: No problem.

Me: I am sorry for what I am about to do next but I don't belong here. *GRRRRRR*

I let out my blood thirsty aura of a predator and growled at him. It was that exact moment that he froze and fell to the ground playing dead.

Well I knew you would react in a way or another but dropping dead...

Really?!

What are you?

A possum?

You are part dog and bear!

At least growl and fight!

Why are you just dropping dead and not submitting?

How irritating!

Taking this as my chance to get away, I started dashing towards the fence. I knew that the easiest way out would be over the wall but the moment I was in plain sight to the other kids one screamed "Look" while I heard another scream coming from behind me "Stop that kid". It was the voice of Present Mic and one quick glance behind me, I saw him as well as Eraserhead looking out of a open window and Nezu staring at me too.

HAHAHAHA!

It's too late for that!

No one can!

And you certainly can't erase my quirk so stop looking at me with red eyes!

I am wild!

I am FREE!

I am FERAL!

Now out of my side!

Me: Good luck catching me! *GRRR*

There was nothing against a little challenge and so I changed my direction a little bit heading towards the children's but once they were close and about to attack me all of them fell victim to my aura as well as speed. I took them out one by one hitting their pressure point or make them fall down to the ground.

Is this all you have?

Seriously and you guys are training to be heroes?!

Pathetic!

I could end all of your life's in just seconds!

Your neck is way to exposed while fighting not to mention some of your veins too.

What is this hero suit?!

Are you trying to get killed on purpose?

And you?!

You think water can stop me?!

And then you!!!

Seriously?!

Dude it doesn't help stopping and freezing in front of someone you are supposed to capture!

What a pathetic bunch of kids!

No wonder I heard that Eraserhead got his whole class expelled again.

If this is what he needs to work with I would have done the same!

After that I started running towards the wall once again only to be stopped by the smell of blood that was approaching me.

Vlad King: Not so fast kid.

Me: GRRR! You better move or else!

Vlad King: Else what?

Me: You wanted it that way!

And you think you will be able to stop ME?!

I want to see that!

I am not even using the whole potential of my quirks so I am still playing nice here!

Don't make me go feral on you!

I dashed at him opening the claws I had and pounced at the man breaking through the blood and make a huge scratch on his shoulder as I jumped into the air and used it for halt to get higher up and over the wall. I felt my nails digging into his flesh while I was upside down and using my hand to push myself up and over the wall. The hero screamed in pain and I felt something around me before I managed to get over the wall.

Me: HISSSS!

SHIT!

How dare he!

It was a threat of blood that wrapped around my arm and pulling me away from the wall and throwing me at a nearby tree. I was thrown that hard that when my back hit the tree, I let out a painful yelp and had enough of everything.

AHHH!!!

SHISH!

That hurt!

I am done keeping back!

You wanted this!

You got it!

Me: GRRRRR!

Now my growl was getting more dangerously and I had my ears and tail showing out. I was done with it.

So the next time I dashed at the hero I aimed at his vital points. Every attack he did was a missed attempt as I was getting closer and closer until I was only one step away. Within my reach, I had my claws out and used his chest as a jumping board while making an X-mark on it and forcing him to fall on the ground.

Me: MREW!!! GRRRR!

I would have loved to end him but I could hear footsteps approaching me and started dashing towards the wall and up over it and I was gone.