ᴀʀɢᴜᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs

age: 13
warnings: mention of r*pe
plot: you and your mom got into an argument about something but she says something that really hurt you.
__________________________________
*y/n's pov*
me and my mom were arguing again but this time it was becasue i got into a fight at school. It only started becasue they were saying how i was born out of r*pe (which i was).

"Y/N STOP MAKING EXCUSES" my mom screamed at me. "IM NOT YOU WONT EVEN LISTEN TO ME" i shouted back at her. Her green eyes were staring right into me, i could tell she was mad but so was i. "DONT START WITH THAT SHIT Y/N" "NO MOM YOU WONT LISTEN TO ANYTHING I SAY" i was really angry at this point. "THEY BULLY ME BECAUSE I WAS BORN OUT OF R*PE AND THEY SAY HOW YOU NEVER WANTED ME BUT YOU HAD TO KEEP ME" i just blurted out not meaning to say all that. "YOU WERE Y/N, I DIDNT WANT TO KEEP YOU I NEVER DID!" my mom screamed right to my face. My heart just sunk and it went silent. I realised i was crying so i just took off and ran to my room, locked my door and crying into my pillow.

*scarlett's pov*
As my daughter took of to her room, i realised what i said. I felt so bad i didnt mean it i loved my daughter more than anyone in the entire world. Yes see was born out of r*pe but i did want to keep her and i love her, why did i say that.
After 2 hours i decide that i was gonna speak to y/n and apologise for what i said. I was completely in the wrong.

I walk up to her door and all i could her was her crying her eyes out. She must have been crying for the last 2 hours. This was all my fault and i needed to fix it. I tried opening the door but it was locked. I knocked gently on the door saying "y/n baby please open the door". "No you dont want me to find someone else to love scarlett" she said through her sniffles. My heart felt like it had fallen out of me, she just called me scarlett she's never done that before. "y/n please i just want to talk" i said soothingly. "i think you have said enough" she said to me. "please y/n just open the door". I heard her sigh before unlocking the door, i walk in and see her face,it was so red and tear stains on her cheeks. I just wanted to hug her and tell her i was sorry but i knew i couldn't. "what do you want" she asked me then sat down on the bed. I pulled a chair and sat opposite her. "i just want you to listen okay i don't expect you to forgive me" i said as kind as possible. "go ahead" she said with anger in her. "listen i am very sorry for what i had said i knew it was wrong and i didnt mean it one bit, you are my daughter my only daughter and forever will be. We have argued before but this time i went to far. I should have listen to you and let you speak, instead i was too angry and said something i shouldn't have said. What i said was not true and was  unnecessary i didnt mean it. Your my little baby and always will be. I may not have acted like it just then but i will always your Mama and i will never leave you. I am really sorry y/n this is all my fault" i looked up at my daughter who was just staring at me with tears in her eyes. "y/n?" i said to her incase she was zoned out. She just immediately jumped into my arms and hugged me very tight saying "i'm so sorry mama,i'm so sorry" she said while crying. "baby you don't need to be sorry you didn't nothing wrong". "i love you Mommy" "i love you more baby".

After about 10 mintues of cuddling i finally broke the silence and said "do you wanna watch a movie" "yes please mama" I carried her downstairs as she was really light. We got some blankets and snacks and i placed her down beside me on the sofa. I let her pick a movie and she picked her favourite movie *your favourite movie*

About half way through the movie she fell asleep on my chest i moved closer and i cuddled up to her more. "goodnight baby i love you than anything and mama is very sorry" i whispered in her ear before falling asleep myself.
__________________________________

words: 846
hope you guys like it <3

words: 846 hope you guys like it <3

20/11/21