58. Weaknesses

Chu Yutian and others examined the old house inside and outside, and found no residual seeds. In fact, when they discovered the holes in the Treasury, they already knew that the seeds might not exist. The traces of those moves were probably traps set by the ivy to attract people to the compound.

However, Chu Yutian did not disappointed. In addition to Chu Yutian’s acquisition of a fourth-order crystal nucleus, he also harvested a mutant dog family. This is worth more than anything. It’s worth knowing that this is equal to two more teams.

The strongman, not to mention the five little guys who grew up will definitely not go anywhere. The most important thing is that these strong hands don't have to worry about betrayal. Dogs are the most loyal partners of human beings.

When they finally left, Chen Jingwen still didn't get the favor of the dogs. The horrible phenomenon of the dog's death in Chen Jingwen's hands made Chu Yutian really unable to see it, so he asked Dai Hongfei to pack the four puppies directly. This ended the tug-of-war between this man and the dog. Of course, Chen Jingwen’s resentful eyes did not end on the way...

As for the puppies, there is a second-order, cold-blooded little guy who settled directly in the pocket of Xiao Ziling. Dai Hongfei wanted to take it with him. He didn't expect this little guy to bite the corner of Xiao Ziling's clothes with a mouth that didn't grow a few teeth and wouldn't let go. He can't do anything so he can only let this puppy follow Xiao Ziling.

When evacuating, Xiao Ziling quietly took Chu Yutian and asked him to wait a moment. When everyone walked out of the compound, Xiao Ziling said: "Chu Ge, there’s a suspected movement, I want to see what it is."

Chu Haotian didn't look at him with a good spirit. He thought it was a big event. I didn't expect it to be this. As for the mysterious thief?

"Where?" Chu Haotian is in a good mood. Since this is not a laborious task, it will be embarrassing.

"Here! Here!" Xiao Ziling smiled open, the entire courtyard was much brighter, and Chu Yutian’s mood was more pleasant than before.

Soon, Chu Yutian got the thing and directly threw it to Xiao Ziling. He was about to leave, but he found that his sleeve was tightly held by Xiao Ziling.

"What's wrong?" Chu Yutian raised his eyebrows, not angry and self-important, so that Xiao Ziling's cold sweats (the people who are guilty of thieves often think more).

"This, Chu Ge, in fact, there is still a suspect that the body of things is there..." Xiao Ziling lowered his head and said his appeal to his fingers again.

"Isn't earlier you said that there are only two?" Chu Yutian brows, this kid will not give him a false report on the military.

"Well? Maybe that will split itself?" Xiao Ziling's distracting expression is very innocent, so that Chu Yutian is speechless, and you are looking for an excuse to find someone to be convinced.

Chu Yutian had no choice but to granted this boy with innocent face of love.

He warned: "Just this once, nothing else, okay?."

Xiao Ziling smiled and nodded. With the help of Chu Yutian, he finally got the thing that was signed by the right eye. Xiao Ziling was satisfied. He happily held the puppy and ran away from the compound, leaving his boss so much.