59. Shocking News

Chapter 59: Meeting, shocking news!

In fact, Xiao Ziling wanted to know what Jiang Liangyu and Zhang Aiyi condition were, and whether they were born again like him. However, these two people belong to the logistics group, and the girls' dormitory is on the other side of the villa. It is difficult to meet the them except when eating time.

Even if they met on the way, there is no chance to identify it. Have you seen wearing sunglasses for dinner? Well, except for people with extreme anomalies who are particularly awkward, Xiao Ziling has always been very popular, and this type has nothing to do with him.

However, Xiao Ziling is not in a hurry. After this period of observation, he only saw that they intentionally and unintentionally pleased him. He tried to approach Chu Yutian through him and had no other ideas. It seems that even if they are born again, it is not very clear that the details of the early Chu Haotian players.

On this day, after the completion of Xiao Ziling's cultivation, he received a notice from Yan Yilong, and a small team meeting was held in the conference room half an hour later. Xiao Ziling quickly packed everything and rushed over.

As soon as he arrived at the conference room, he saw that the members of the squad had basically arrived. They saw Xiao Ziling’s arrival and they greeted him. Who doesn't know Xiao Ziling? The old team members are familiar with Xiao Ziling. The new players are admired.

He is the first member which choosen by Chu team leader itself. They were once the characters of their team. Later they joined the new members. They shifted their sights and began to increase their strength in a crazy way, because only strength is the stepping stone to enter the attack group.

Sitting in the row behind the conference table, Lu Yuntao saw the arrival of Xiao Ziling, and quickly greeted him. Xiao Ziling saw that he had a position on his left hand side. He quickly walked over and sat down, boring and looking around, but found that the team members sat. Strickly Arranged, not free choices as he imagined.

For example, Lu Yuntao’s right hand side sits on Wu Qingyun and Cao Yang, both of whom are attacking the group. There is a battle group around Dai Hongfei, and a logistics group around Yu Yilong. In one of the areas, some people who are not familiar with Xiao Ziling are sitting.

Under the guidance of Lu Yuntao, the curious Xiaoziling understood that the area was occupied by the captains who later came in.

"Yun Tao brother, do you know what this meeting about ?" Xiao Ziling sees this scene and knows that it is not a trivial matter.

"It seems that Chen’s deputy team got the latest news, and the situation is not very good.” Lu Yuntao has been following Chu Haotian’s actions for a few days, so he knows the scattered news.

When Xiao Ziling heard this, his heart suddenly became tight, and he suddenly remembered that the corpse tidal event that had saved many survivors should come at this time. He quietly calculated the time, it was three nights later.

How can he forget this horrible thing? Xiao Ziling is very aware of the tragic consequences of the first corpse tide. The survivors without any preparation are swallowed up by the tide of zombies, and only a few of them are spared. .

Just as Xiao Ziling was annoyed, the three giants Chu Yutian, Chen Jingwen and Dong Haozhe came.

The three men sat at the round table in three directions and sat in front of their team members.