𓆙 Chapter Two 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

"Whaaaat~? A guard for a gold bullion transport convoy?!" Naruto groans with a disappointed expression after finding out what their mission was. He expected something more interesting!

"What? You got a problem?" Tsunade spoke, irritated a little bit.

"This is totally a C-Rank mission! I'll just have to say no thanks to a mission like that!" The blonde complained, turning away with his tongue stuck out.

"Naruto..." Rin sweatdropped at the males childishness.

"Naruto...you haven't matured mentally at all, have you?" Iruka sighed to himself with a sweatdrop, though inwardly smiling and finding Naruto's behaviour endearing.

"Naruto! I gave you an easier mission since this is more or less a comeback for you!" Tsunade argued; a large tick-mark on her face.

"Well I didn't ask for it!" Naruto retorted, sticking out his tongue at the woman and pulling down on his eye.

Suddenly he was put into a chokehold by Sakura. Y/n sweatdropped slightly, as they hid behind Iruka due to Sakura's frightening expression. Kaburamaru hid in your neck, also scared.

Tsunade sighed to herself due to the persistence of Naruto.

"The details to the mission are here-" Tsunade was interrupted.

"Hokage-Sama! We just received an emergency message from Suna!" A person stuttered in a panic, running in whilst panting hard as she handed a paper over to Tsunade, "This is what we have deciphered...." The person nervously added.

"WHAT?!" Came the fearful yelp from Tsunade as she read the content of the paper.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

Y/n's eyes were narrowed yet persistent.

Gaara was in trouble. The sand bracelet on your wrist kept tightening and shaking.

"Naruto, I know you're in a hurry, but don't disrupt the unit!" Sakura frowned slightly, interrupting Y/n's train of thought.

Naruto was a great distance ahead of the rescue team, wanting to save and help Gaara as soon as possible.

"B-But-...But-!" Naruto stuttered, unable to get his words out.

"Don't lose your cool. That's what Jiraiya-san told you, right?" Kakashi spoke, trying to calm down the stressed out male.

"It will take two and a half days to get there from here. Let's hurry." Rin softly spoke, gently patting Naruto's shoulder in an attempt at changing the subject.

Kaburamaru hissed in agreement, poking his head out from around shoulder.

Temari had joined them along the way, helping them to reach the sand village.

Y/n could only silently scowl inwardly whilst keeping to themselves.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

"Naruto! Like I said earlier, don't disrupt the-!" Sakura got cut off.

"I don't like it!" The tone of Naruto's voice was enough to snap everyone out of their own thoughts, "Even I know why they're after people like me...You know it already, don't you, Sakura?! That I've got the Nine Tailed Fox sealed inside me..." Naruto bitterly glared at the ground with anger.