391-400

Chapter 391 Coincidences Come One After Another?
This has made Yu Shenghui very upset. If Gu Yue keeps doing this and only concentrates on his own research and doesn't provide technology to others, he will endure it.

But not long after Gu Yue refused him, he turned around and ran to work as a technical consultant for the electrical factory run by Song Chu's fourth brother. He also took the initiative to invest two million and introduced two powerful technical experts in this area, which made him unable to accept and tolerate it.

  It feels that the other party is deliberately going to fight him and slap him in the face.

  He hated Gu Yue by another layer, and wanted to do something that made the other party feel unhappy, and was particularly embarrassed by him.

  He deliberately investigated and found that Gu Yue didn't pay much attention to and like Song Chu. Only then did he think of the idea of ​​digging the other side's corner and cuckolding.

  Qi Jianbo reminded: "Sheng Hui, Gu Yue is not an ordinary black guy. If you know that you have come into contact with Song Chu on purpose, I'm afraid you won't sit and wait."

  He was still a little embarrassed at Gu Yue, before the other party became an educated youth. He has been hacked twice, and he has not yet retaliated successfully. He is particularly sad.

  Yu Shenghui curled her lips, "I'm here to start with Song Chu, and naturally someone will start with Gu Yue."

  "My stepmother wants to introduce the Lu family's daughter to Gu Yue and marry him. The woman has already regarded Gu Yue as a must. It's a thing, and I won't just sit and wait for

  death ." He hooked his lips and continued: "She will definitely find a way to make Gu Yue and Song Chu conflict or separate. With the help of my stepmother, Gu Yue will be overwhelmed by the time. , Then is the best time for me to start."

  He had already calculated all this.

  His dad was able to dig the corner of Gu Yue's father so that his stepmother would treat them better than his own son. Of course he could also dig the corner of Gu Yue's.

  Qi Jianbo suddenly felt a little sympathy for Gu Yue at this time.

  Not only was the opponent stared at the fiancee who wanted to dig a wall and cuckold, but it was also stared at by two women with deep thinking and pretense. It was also a bit unlucky.

  But why is he so looking forward to watching a good show? He is really not a good person.

  "Brother, it's still you, my buddy really convinced you." He stretched out his hand on Yu Shenghui's shoulder and sighed.

  Gu Yue and Yu Shenghui are both black-hearted and black-hearted goods. They can't really play if they are replaced. It only depends on which of these two men cleaned up in the end.

  As for Song Chu, now he thinks that his brother can cut the corner out of the wall in all likelihood.

  On the other side, Song Boss asked Song Chu: "Little sister, that person is really the general manager of Guanghui Group?"

  Song Chu nodded and said, "It is written on the card."

  "You also know Guanghui Group?" She was a little surprised.

  Boss Song laughed and replied: "I know, I have read this group several times in the newspaper recently, and it was rated as an excellent company. There is also a food factory below them, which advertises on TV, so I feel familiar when I hear it. "The whole family came to Kyoto, and the TV in Nan County naturally moved over.

  Song Chu has been very busy recently, but he didn't pay much attention to this. "It turns out that Guanghui Group is so famous."

  "They are so powerful, why didn't you agree to cooperate with them?" Boss Song asked a little curiously.

  Although he is not very smart, he also knows that if he cooperates with such a large enterprise, there are still many benefits.

  And if he changed his sister's previous style of behavior, it stands to reason that he would be willing to contact the other party first, and then cooperate in the future.

  Song Chu did not conceal, "He is the stepson of Gu Yue's stepmother, and he hasn't dealt with Gu Yue since he was a child. You think he suddenly appeared here, and then wanted to cooperate without seeing the medicinal materials we planted. Can you feel good about it? "

  She had some doubts that Yu Shenghui wanted to destroy the land she had contracted, but it wasn't too similar, and she didn't know what bad water was in that guy's stomach.

  Boss Song's face changed as soon as he heard it, "That would definitely not be peaceful. If you don't deal with your brother-in-law, then of course we can't be fooled." "You're still a girl, you are smart, so I just refused." Just to protect the shortcomings, if the other party and brother-in-law don't deal with it, it's tantamount to don't deal with them.

  No wonder the little girl gave up the opportunity to cooperate and didn't bother to bother with each other.

  Song Chu nodded with a smile and said, "Of course I have to stand by my object."

  "Besides, Guanghui Group has taken too many steps. If you want to walk too fast, it is easy to fall. I am not optimistic about them." She added.

  The reason why it is a group is that there are more companies and factories under it.

  In addition to major electrical appliances, Guanghui Group is also involved in medicines, food, land development, and later real estate companies, clothing and other industries.

  These industries are indeed very promising at the moment, and investment in them will basically make money. But the key to spreading so many industries at once is that none of them are related. Once one chain goes wrong, there will be problems in the operation of funds, which will drag down the others.

  In her opinion, Yu Shenghui's heart is still too big, and I heard that he still wants to continue to expand. This is death.

  Now it looks like it's making money, it looks like it's pretty good, but it's also because it hasn't been open for a long time, the competitiveness is not big, and the technology hasn't gotten up yet.

  Waiting for a few more years, domestic private companies will flourish everywhere, but Guanghui Group will not have so much energy to focus on and develop in various industries, and will eventually be eliminated by the market and other emerging large companies.

  For example, when her fourth brother wants to open a factory, she also asked him to do the electrical appliances first, and when he became bigger and stronger in the future, with the strength, capital, technology, and talents, he thought about plans to expand into other industries.

  She was sure that if Yu Shenghui continued to play like this, she wanted to do everything and didn't know how to do anything. Only next year, her fourth brother's electrical factory would be able to surpass each other.

  Ambitious but didn't match the big picture vision enough, and wanted to compete with her family Gu Xueshen, it was far away.

  Boss Song thought for a while and nodded: "It's true that they did too much and too complicated, but in the end they probably didn't do anything."

  "You're still a little girl, you're great. The person named Yu wants to calculate you and his brother-in-law, it's just a dream. Well, it won't be possible in the next life." He praised proudly.

  That person might still have fun at the foot of the mountain. In fact, her little sister saw through her wickedness and conspiracy when she only came here. If you really stretch your hands to calculate her sister, you will definitely not end well.

  Song Chu said with a chuckle: "I like to hear what my eldest brother said. He dared to stretch out his paws on my side, so I chopped off his paws."

  As for Gu Yue's mother, will she have any thoughts and upsets? I didn't care, wishing that the other party was angry.

  Behind the scenes, she deliberately encouraged Yan Fei's stepmother to release rumors in Kyoto to discredit her. This account is still to be calculated.

  Song Chu took Boss Song around in the mountains and went to see the valley where there were many wild goats and bisons. Boss Song was so excited that he made money just here.

  But this is the depths of the mountain. They came across big snakes along the way. People at the foot of the mountain said that there were wolves, tigers, and blind bears. Most people don't dare to go deep. Only his sister has the ability to make money.

  After watching the mountains, Song Chu sent Boss Song home and drove back to school.

  As soon as I entered the dormitory, I saw a well-dressed middle-aged woman sitting and talking to Niu Yali and an unseen young woman.

  She raised her eyebrows, what day is today, coincidences one after another?