Chapter Six: We Won't

Chapter Six:
We Won't

Suddenly Ana took a deep breath gasping for air

Suddenly Ana took a deep breath gasping for air. She jumped up looking around for anyone or where she was.

She got up realizing she was in Carlisle's office

She got up realizing she was in Carlisle's office. She headed to the doors and followed the sound of sniffles. Walking into the living room she saw all the Cullen and surprising the pack as well sitting down looking depressed.

Ana was confused and walked over to where Jasper was standing since he was the closest. No one had noticed her yet they were all in their own worlds.

"Why is everyone so upset?" Ana asked Jasper and he sighed.

"Because you died," Jasper told her. She looked at him with a smile giving him a second to come to the realization of who asked him that.

Jasper then looked wide-eyed realizing it. He turned with a look of unbelievable towards her but with a smile as well.

"Ana!" He screamed as he wrapped his arms around her. Everyone turned to him confused before hearing the youngest Swans laugh and voice.

"Hi Cowboy," Ana told him as she continued to laugh and Jasper smiled missing her saying that even if it got on his nerves.

Everyone immediately got up and ran to her. Ana was pulled from Jasper's arms and into someone else as they kissed her with everything in them.

She immediately kissed back wrapping her arms around Rosalie's neck as Rosalie were around her waist.

When they pulled away she was pulled into someone else's embrace. Emmett immediately picked her up and kissed with all the emotions he had been feeling since she died. Ana kissed him just as passionately as she could.

When they pulled away she smiled at him and Rosalie.
"Hi," Ana whispered and they smile at her.

"Hi," Rosalie told her with a gigantic smile. Ana was then pulled from their embrace and into the embrace of the pack. They were all hugging her and talking about how much they missed her and to never do that again.

"Ana?" She heard a voice behind her and turned to see her twin standing there with tears.

"Bella," Ana said as she ran to her and hugged her twin.

"Never do that again," Bella told her twin as Ana laughed hugging her tightly.

"Well, actually I can't anymore," Ana told her making everyone look at her confused.

"What do you mean?" Emmett asked her as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She smiled at him and Rosalie.

"Well I am actually alive because of you two," Ana told them making them even more confused.

"We completed the bond which makes us bonded for life and death," Ana told them making them figure it out.

"So because we had sex you are alive?" Emmett asked with a smirk making Ana laugh.

"Yes, so I had to look for the moment that meant I knew I loved you both, and I had to pull on the string that connected us. Which is why I'm alive so now I will only die if you two die," Ana told them making them both smile at her.

"Ana?" A voice whispered and she turned to see Jacob with tears in his eyes as he looked at his best friend.

"Jakey," Ana told him running over to him. He immediately caught and hugged her as tight as he could as he sobbed into her shoulder.

"Don't ever do that again. I can't lose you and I would forever blame myself," Jacob told her and she nodded hugging him tightly.

"I promise I won't," Ana told him making him hug her tightly. When they pulled away she smiled at everyone. She smiled at her family.

"Wait you didn't tell dad right?" I asked Bella and she shook her head.

"No I didn't tell him I just got here and I haven't had to chance to call him," Bella told her making her sigh in relief.

"Alright good. Well, I'm going to bed dying was exhausting. Also going to through my head and talking to the Goddess of love. We can figure out who tried to kill me tomorrow," Ana told them as she started going upstairs.

"Goddess of love?" Paul asked and everyone shrugged not knowing what she was talking about.

"Goodnight loves," Ana yelled as she went into Emmett and Rosalie's room. Everyone laughed at her yelling Goodnight.

Rosalie and Emmett followed their mate upstairs not wanting to have her out of their sight. Getting upstairs they saw their mate changing into one of Emmetts big shirts.

After getting it on she smiled at them opening her arms for them. They immediately went into them holding her tightly not wanting to let her.

"We felt it," Emmett whispered and it was the first time Ana had ever heard him so quiet.

"Felt what?" Ana asked him as she ran her finger through his hair and played with Rosalie's fingers.

"You dying," Rosalie told her making her pause for a moment as tears begin to fall. Rosalie and Emmett heard sniffling and looked up to see their mate crying.

"I'm so sorry I tried to do hard to hold on but I just couldn't anymore. It was too painful. I'm so sorry," Ana told them and they immediately wrapped their arms around her as she cried in the arms.

Soon enough Ana fell asleep but not before muttering that she loved them. Rosalie nor Emmett would leave her side. They continued listening to her heartbeat making sure it was still breathing and watching her chest rise and fall.

Rosalie was cuddled into Ana's chest as Ana was cuddled into Emmett's embrace.

"We can never lose her again. Never," Rosalie whispered softly and Emmett nodded.
"We won't no matter what we have to do," Emmett told her making her nod knowing that they would do anything for their mate.

Authors Note: I know it's short but this chapter was just about her coming back. Next chapter the storyline will start again. Also, quick question do you want Ana to get pregnant?