𝟓. comedy club

WHITE FLAG

chapter five : comedy club
{ season one - episode three }

chapter five : comedy club{ season one - episode three }

KLOE STEPPED OVER to Zayn and Glenn, who were both standing in the same place they were before. They both glanced at the girl as she approached them carefully.

"Hey," Zayn greeted. "We were just talking about you."

Her eyebrows raised, locking eyes with her ridiculously tall brother. "So, in the five minutes I was gone, you were talking about me?" she chuckled.

"Why not? You're interesting to talk about," Glenn spoke up, an innocent grin sprouted across his lips.

"I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a good thing or a bad thing," she commented, smirking. The sound of Rick and Shane's voice appeared behind the three young adults. Kloe whipped her head around as she watched as the two men walked over to the center of the camp. Rick had his sheriff uniform on.

"Could you just tell me why?" Shane asked with anger laced in his voice. "Why would you risk your life for a douche bag like Merle Dixon?"

"Hey, choose your words more carefully," Daryl said, crossbow and arrows in his hands.

"No, I did," Shane remarked. "Douche bag's what I meant. Merle Dixon. That guy wouldn't give you a glass of water if you were dying of thirst."

"What he- what he would or wouldn't do doesn't interest me," Rick spoke bluntly. "I can't let a man die of thirst. Me." Shane scoffed in disbelief. "Thirst and exposure. We left him like an animal caught in a trap. That's no way for anything to die, let alone a human being."

Shane eyed his best friend as he strolled away. Kloe shifted her eyes everywhere for a moment, to spot almost every camper that was in sight had their eyes on Rick.

"So you and Daryl, that's your big plan?" Lori inquired. She sat down beside her son, Carl. Rick sighed and, hesitantly, spun on his heel, facing Glenn, Zayn and Kloe.

"Oh, c'mon," Glenn groaned, as did the brunette girl. She swirled her head slightly, Zayn was moderately glaring into Rick's eyes.

"You two know the way. You've been there before. In and out, no problem. You said so yourself." Whilst Rick spoke, Kloe noticed Glenn remove his cap, brushing his hands through his hair as he placed it back on. "It's not fair of me to ask, I know that, but I'd feel a lot better with you both along. I know she would too," he motioned towards his wife, Lori, who lightly shook her head.

"That's just great," Shane spoke up. "Now you're gonna risk three men and a woman, huh?"

"Four men and a woman," T-Dog corrected.