Chapter-49

Time skip to the next day at Mafia Queen meeting room with Bulletproof boy Scots and Bloody Monsters:-

R.M:- My men informed me that Shinee gang members are there with their 10 most trusted mans with 50 guards at Xxxx place.

Devil:- Hmm even my spies told the same.

Jonghyun was the leader of Shinee mafia gang

Choi Min-Ho is the half brother of Eunha and Eunhi.

While Key, Tae-min, and Onew are rest three main members of Shinee mafia gang.....

JK&Killer:- Than, Now what we are waiting for, let's go on a mission to kill them.

RJ:- Calm your asses down, you both can get time to complete your blood thrust, but before that we have to settle more things too, and yeah Devil, what we have to do with the both Shin Siblings aka Eunha and Eunhi.

Devil:- We will kill those two rats, after killing and destroying the Shinee mafia gang.

R.M:- Okay, than let's go, and settled everything and get peace for sometimes....

After handling rest things, all went to the location with their mans......

After reaching at the location...

Devil:- Now Listen carefully everyone,  Killer and Shadow you both will go/move from right side, Jk and Chim you will go/move from left side, Hope-D and V will go/move from back side, and lastly R.M and I go from front side, while August-D and Ghost will keep an eye on us and guide us through earpiece, while RJ and Silent will wait here as backup and be ready to help and mostly wait for us, so they can drive us from here fastly without wasting further time....

According to the decided plan, they all distribute and went inside in duo, in  their given side....

After some time...

Ghost:- Killer look at your back.

August-D:- Chim there are 2 mens standing behind the right door 10 steps away from you.

Ghost:- V Hide fast 7 men are coming in your direction and they are talking on phone, so hide there for sometimes, when they will cut the call, than you can kill them....

V:- Okay.

August-D:- Shadow Move down quick 1 man is trying to aiming/firing on you from behind.

Shadow immediately dodge that bullet and quickly kill that man.

Devil:- Okay, listen everyone, Me and R.M, we both clear/killed all the man and we both reach at the center point/place/location, what's you all condition, and where are you all at this time....