Part 18

A/N: Their bedroom^^^

Jessica Pov:

My eyes get as big as saucers. "A lap dance?"

"Yep." He says nonchalantly.

"B-but I cant."

That's a lie. Lorenzo has been making me watch videos and I've been practicing on Mia and James.

"Then I guess you can't go shopping." He said matter-of-factly.

"But daddy," I whine.

"No buts. You know the conditions."

He gets up and is about to leave the room.

"I'll do it," I mumble.

Pleased with my decision he smiles and sits down in a chair we keep in the far corner of our room. I walk over so that I'm only a few feet away."

"Strip." Came his deep voice.

I gulp and shake my head, remembering the racey garments I had on.

"I wasn't asking."

In fear of being punished, I began to strip. I first took off my shawl and let it fall to the floor. With a shaky breath, I step out of my shorts and take my shirt off.

Lorenzo eyes my attire and I could swear that his eyes turned black.

I try desperately to cover myself, but Lorenzo stands and moves my arms away.

"You look so sexy, baby."He rasps. "Never hide from me."

"O-okay."

"Okay, what?" He sits back down.

"Okay, daddy."

He puts a song on. (A/N: I don't know any lap dancing songs.)

I move slowly towards Enzo. I straddle him and he places his hands on my ass. My arms wrap around his neck, while I sway my hips, matching the rhythm of the song.

I run my hands through his hair and down his chest. After a couple more minutes of mindless swaying, I grind my hips, and breathily moan in his ear. He squeezed my ass and his breathing got heavier.

I turn around so my back is facing his front. I jiggle my ass so it bounces on his hard-on.

"Fuck." He hisses. "Stop."

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask.

"God no."

"Then why'd we stop?"

"Because I'm going to make love to you."

A blush coats my cheeks. But I can't say that I haven't thought about this. I'm ready for him.

He holds my face in his hands. "We can still wait if you're not a ready kitten."

I hold the hands that he put upon my face. "I'm ready."

***

THREE WEEKS LATER

(A/N: I'm just kidding)

He laid me on the bed and admired my body. I felt like a goddess, the way he looked at me. After a few more head-to-toe glances, we made eye contact.

"I won't lie to you. This will hurt." He says.

"I thought sex was supposed to make people feel good."

"It does. It's just that because your hymen is still intact when I put my di- my penis inside of you, it will tear. But the pain goes away and you'll feel really good after."