Episode 10

Location: Unknown.

Time: Unknown time.

We can see a much older Kid Azure. Standing at 67 meters big.

However Azure was seen held by chains and restrains all over his body, not letting him move, not even an inch. Yet all over Azure body were deep cuts, burn marks, deep puncture marks, deep bite marks, bullet holes, there were parts of his body that were bloody purple due to so much beating, he was missing one eye, all his claws were brutally rip off, some of his ribs were broke in small pieces, both of his knees were broken, his dorsal plates were brutally destroy and bleeding, some of his teeth were rip off, he had some acid scars on his body, his tail was broken in multiple places and some of his hair was brutally rip off showing a fraction of his skull. He was back in the same cage that he was capture.

Azure: *spits blood* ..... It has been.... 54 years...... 54 years of none stop torturing.

Beast(mind): And you keep thinking he well one day set you free. You keep thinking one day his heart well turn into set you free. You keep giving him chances after chances.

Azure: Don't talk to me...... Your nothing but hatred and negativity

Beast(mind): Not negativity. But just wrath.

Azure: Shut up..... I don't need you.

Beast(mind): Don't need me? How long are you gonna keep telling yourself that lie?

Azure: .......

Beast(mind): Look at you. Torture to such level that the only thing you can do is talk. Even talking brings you great pain.

Azure: ..... Just..... Need time..... Time.... I'm immortal. I'll just wait and he'll die of old age.

Beast(mind): And you think his not planning for that?

Azure: What?

Beast(mind): He knows your immortal already. So he well try to find a way to prolong his life spam.

Azure: What the hell does he want me for?

Beast(mind): Are you stupid or an idiot? He wants to clone you and take me out of you so he can use my power.

Azure: I- I-

Beast(mind): Your kindness is your biggest weakness. In your eyes you saw him as a friend but in the end he betray your trust.

Azure: ...... It's your fault.... It's all your fault.

Beast(mind): How is this my fault?

Azure: Because of you they disown me. Because of you made me shed so much blood. Because of you I cause so much death. Because of you my mother and siblings hate me and want nothing to do with me...... Because of you he die...... YOU MADE ME KILL MY OWN GRANDFATHER!!! IT'S ALL YOU FAULT!!!

Beast(mind): ...... And?

Azure: And?! Is that all you have to say?! I'm here because of you!

Beast(mind): While it is true that I cause them to disown you. The rest is your fault. Because of your foolish kindness of believing in the words of one evil bastard. You ended up in this position. And besides he was too weak.

Azure: .......Shut up.

Beast(mind): His way of learning were pathetic. Too weak and too soft.

Azure: Shut up.

Beast(mind): And besides you were never able to surpass him.

Azure: Shut up!

Beast(mind): Talking about choosing you to be the next Guardian Titan. What a fucking joke he is. I'm so glad I kill that pathetic ape.