421-440

Chapter 421 Shocked 

Waiting for the two of them to take over the file with some inexplicable expressions. Song Chu then changed the conversation: "I said before that we are friends and will give you maximum priority, so here are two pharmaceutical formulations that are more suitable for your company's R&D and production."

  "This is also for you. Gifts, I won't let you go for nothing this time. You are not interested in seeing it."

  The two pharmaceutical formulas that Song Chu brought out are simply impossible to achieve at the current domestic pharmaceutical level. Companies cooperate.

  Jacques and Uli didn't expect that Song Chu had even prepared a gift for them alone, and the unhappiness in their hearts was wiped out.

  After opening their own documents, it seemed that both of them showed surprise and excitement.

  Song Chu gave them a complete pharmaceutical formula, and it was indeed very suitable for their own company to develop and produce. It can basically be said to be completely built for their company.

  As long as the clinical trial is successfully completed, it can be put into production in large quantities. I don't know how many years of research and development time can be saved.

  The key is that the pharmaceutical formula Soong Chu gave them is not the kind of niche kind, but for the general public. This value is very high.

  Jacques looked at Song Chu more straightforwardly and said, "Song, I like this gift so much, and our company likes it too. You can open it under what conditions."

  Their company has to decide on this formula.

  This is actually Jacques, and it would certainly not be so straightforward if it was replaced by someone in his company who was specifically responsible for the outside world.

  Uli was a little speechless about Jacques' straightforwardness. He was really involved in pharmaceuticals, and he didn't know how to negotiate slowly. What he feared most was to meet a pig teammate like Jacques.

  It also made him invalidate the draft that he had typed in his stomach, and he scolded Jacques in his heart.

  On the face, he looked at Song Chu elegantly and sincerely and smiled: "Song, I mean the same as Jacques, you can make the terms."

  Of course , this cannot be a gift from Song Chu. She threw this out and definitely gave it again. They dug a hole, otherwise he would eat this information.

  They just knew she had dug a hole, and they had to jump inside, which was the most frustrated and depressed.

  Seeing the reaction from the two of them, Brown guessed that Song Chu must have given something good, so he was very curious about the information in the hands of the two, and wanted to stretch his head to look at it, but was blocked by the two of Jacques.

  "You have snatched that technology from our hands, don't worry about that." Jacques gave Brown an even more angry look.

  Uli rarely agrees with Jacques, "Yes, this is a gift from Song to us, so don't worry about it."

  Brown: "..." These two guys are really not things. See if they won't die. The more curious, the more itchy in my heart.

  He asked Song Chu: "Song, can't you show me their things?"

  Song Chu smiled and shook his head, "I'm sorry, because I have worked with them, and I promised to give them priority treatment before, but I don't want them this time. I ran for nothing, so I prepared a gift."

  "If we have another chance to cooperate, I will prepare a gift for you alone." She added with a deep smile.

  This is called the real long-term fishing for big fish, and it also lets Brown know that the benefits of working with her are not only the present, but the future will also have a steady stream of energy.

  Brown: "..." This is obviously to hang him, this Song Chu is too cunning.

  But he really couldn't help her, so he was aggrieved.

  Jacques and Jacques were in a better mood watching Brown deflated.

  "Song, ignore him, let's continue to discuss the terms of exchanging gifts."

  Song Chu was about to speak, and Wei Lao's assistant knocked on the door and walked in.

  "Chu Chu, some comrades from the China Merchants Department and the Economic Affairs Office came to see you, see you?" He asked.

  Song Chu smiled and nodded: "I asked them to come over, please bring them here."

  Although the assistant was a little inexplicable, Song Chu asked the people to come over, but he didn't ask, and quickly brought them in.

  From the Economic Affairs Office, Minister Song and Ji Haifeng came with an interpreter.

  Minister Song is in charge of the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations, and Ji Haifeng is the Kyoto Economic Office, focusing on the internal economy.

  Because this matter will involve both internal and external economics, Song Chu called to invite both of them.

  From the China Merchants Department came Sheng Qingyang, an elderly man in his fifties, and the middle-aged man who was with Lu Yijie in the morning.

  The middle-aged man is one of the best foreign language translators in the China Merchants Department. He usually doesn't participate in private competitions with others, so he focuses on doing his own translation work, so he is called to come together.

  "Xiao Song, it's been a long time." Minister Song greeted Song Chu with a smile like an elder.

  He naturally knew that three foreign businessmen took the initiative to find Song Chu.

  But he didn't expect that Song Chu would take the initiative to call and ask them to come over to discuss matters if they had time. He felt that it must be a good thing, so he rushed over with someone immediately.

  Ji Haifeng also greeted Song Chu with a smile.

  "Hello, Minister Song and Director Ji!" Song Chu also nodded politely to the two.

  Sheng Qingyang smiled and introduced Song Chu to the old man next to him, "Soong Chu, this is Minister Wu of our Merchants Department."

  Song Chu smiled and shook hands with the other party, "Hello, Minister Wu!"

  Minister Wu had heard of Song Chu's When something happened, I had a good impression of her, and he smiled and said, "Hello Comrade Xiao Song, you are really young and promising."

  "Minister Wu praised it!" Song Chu smiled, and then introduced the three of Brown to them.

  Everyone greeted each other, and then Song Chu invited a few people to sit down.

  Jacques is a biopharmaceutical expert, and in some aspects he is relatively slow. He doesn't quite understand why Song Chu called such people over.

  Uri is more sensitive, and he looked at the man ministers Song, Song Chu asked: "Song, your condition is not let us sell production lines and equipment like it?"

  They sell product lines on this side and The equipment has just been handed over, won't you ask for it again?

  "The items sold to you have already been listed in advance for the company's preferential treatment. We also cooperate with companies in other countries, so if this is the condition, we may not be able to do it." He said truthfully in advance.

  Their focus is on pharmaceutical companies, and selling equipment is second. They really have business dealings with pharmaceutical companies in other countries. If they are sold to Song Chu and the others, the company will definitely not be able to pass, and it will cause breach of contract for other companies.

  Song Chu smiled and shook his head, "This is not true, I know your situation, so I won't be embarrassed in this respect." The two of Uli breathed a sigh of relief, "What do you mean?"

  "Your company? I also come to China to open a branch medicine factory, and the price of the medicines produced will be set according to your selling price to your own country in the future. The branch medicine factory will also have to give us priority in providing medicines in the future. "Soong Chu said bluntly.

  This is also an important reason why she came up with the formula, and it is also for the benefit of the people.

  The expressions of the two of Wuli hadn't changed yet, but the expressions of Minister Wu and others changed first, revealing a look of shock.

  Obviously, he didn't expect Song Chu to put forward such conditions that they found unbelievable to these two persons in charge so domineeringly.