Chapter 6

Most of the children in the orphanage were abandoned by their parents, while a number of them lacked the blessing of having relatives to take them in. Even if a person was born into a proud nation, that individual will still suffer from deep feelings of inferiority. He may be born as a man but still live like an ant-if even their parents have abandoned them, how could they claim to be equal to other people?

That was why Lin Xin's arrogant grin deeply provoked Zhao Qiang; he felt that Lin Xin was laughing at him in ridicule of all that he is. He thought that if he could just wipe off that smirk off her face, he would surely feel better.

Zhao Qiang took off and rushed straight for Lin Xin. He threw her to the ground like a rabid dog, then raised his fist.

An unprecedented sense of oppression swept over the girl. At the age of fourteen, Zhao Qiang was a strong individual with a height of 1.75 meters (5 foot 7). He weighed like a heavy mountain upon Lin Xin's petite frame, leaving her no room for resistance

Lin Xin was confused. She did nothing, so how did she actually provoke his anger? She couldn't understand why a youth like him would be so sensitive. And what about her shouting? Why should a small matter like this evoke personal attacks? This was simply making a mountain out of a molehill.

Why was this world so strange in its flow of events? Lin Xin attributed all of the world's flaws to the original author. She completely missed the fact that a child's thinking was different from grown-ups.

Lin Xin was used to being a school tyrant during her childhood years in her previous world. Since when was she a pushover? Refusing to accept such a fate, the anger in her heart soon flared. Since she couldn't use plain force to solve the problem, Lin Xin extended her forefinger and middle finger and plunged them straight towards Zhao Qiang's eyes.

Zhao Qiang never expected her to use such a sinister trick as this. Caught completely off guard, he soon covered his eyes with his hands while crying, "Ouch! Pain, pain..."

The consequences of fighting in the orphanage was very serious: confinement can last three days and up to seven days or more. Zhao Qiang wanted to frighten this hateful girl, but she actually retaliated and aimed for his eyes. This time, he won't spare her.

Zhao Qiang glared at her with bloodshot eyes; his right hand grabbed Lin Xin's collar while her left palm landed heavily on her cheek. His heavy weight absolutely suppressed the girl, refusing to let her escape.

Soon, a burning sensation spread on Lin Xin's face while the world around her seemed to whirl, blurring her vision. Not one person came to help. Even as she looked at the crowd around her with expectation, no one dared to step forward. Wu Anan stood behind Zhao Qiang, showing an expression of worry. But she still stepped backwards, away from the threatening boy.

Lin Xin's heart turned cold as ice.

This world was very realistic. It was just like her former world where no one cared for her after the deaths of her parents from a car accident. Her relatives were more concerned about how much money they could divide amongst themselves as they showered Lin Xin with false affection.

Aware of their ill intentions, she drove them away so they could not get a penny.

That's right! Even if Lin Xin was dressed in rags, she could not tolerate the bullying of others.

The blood in Lin Xin's body seemed to boil, and strength gradually filled her weak limbs. She slightly bent her upper body and stared at her enemy like a praying mantis, waiting for the right moment to strike.

Although Zhao Qiang was a well known bully within the orphanage, he only intimidated others without hitting anyone. This time, he really did beat up Lin Xin, allowing the demon in his heart to be satisfied. It turns out that subduing someone with force actually felt so good. Zhao Qiang raised his hand for another strike.

Suddenly, Lin Xinyu rushed toward's Zhao Qiang's arm like an arrow. He bit down on the outstretched hand with all his strength, biting deeply until Zhao Qiang bled and begged for mercy.

Although Lin Xinyu appeared more disheveled, the victory should be his.