Chapter 47

Lin Xin smiled as she took off her bathrobe revealing her slender collarbone. There were strawberries planted from her neck to her breasts. She smiled and said, "I know you're not interested in women, so I made a few marks on myself. It hurts a bit, but compared to the pain you gave me, this is nothing. Also, thanks for the medicine you gave me although I don't know what it was. It seems like it works looking at you now."

Was it the glass of water she poured just now? The Dean silently screamed in his heart. He quickly asked, "What do you want? Do you want others to think I raped you?"

Lin Xin took a pair of scissors and drew slowly from his neck down. "Do you think I'll let you go that easily? I'm going to cut off your 'thing' first, and then make them believe you raped me. No, or I could say that I couldn't stand your actions and finally, on the day you adopted me, I cut off the thing I hated most while struggling. The wife of the rich family sided with me and got justice for me by sending you to jail. And I, hehe...!"

Lin Xin's laughter was slightly crazed like a reminder of the curse upon the Dean's heart.

He shouted, "You crazy madwoman!" But he didn't have enough breath and his screams sounded like a cat wheezing.

Lin Xin chuckled, "I recommend you speak less. Save your strength for screaming later or for holding your wound."

The scissors moved down his shirt to his belt. She took off his belt and removed his pants. Then, she took up the scissors and moved to his lower half. Her face was calm as she deliberated which spot was best.

The ice cold scissors touched his skin. He saw a poisonous viper around his waist opening its mouth. The next moment, it will bite down and make him lose his right as a man.

He muttered, "Devil, devil..." A twelve year old girl calmly studied how to castrate a man. What else can explain it other than the devil?

Lin Xin said to herself, "According to the location of the blood vessels, the position two finger spaces away from the skin is the best. There won't be a lot of bleeding and the person won't die. Don't move, if I cut it wrong, don't blame me if you end up dying."

The Dean was unable to move but was still conscious. He stared with wide eyes as the scissor moved towards him, touch him. He watched as it started to bite down.

"Ahh!" He used all his strength to scream out in pain.

Blood spewed out and dyed the floor red. A blood red flower bloomed. Lin Xin took the bloody scissors and kicked over the bucket containing bath water. The water washed away the traces of blood on the floor. It merged together and flowed away.

Lin Xin pushed him down the stool and overturned some more things. She said to him, "It's too gracious to cut off only your life. You should go rot in hell and suffer the harshest punishment, hoping for death every day in life and in death."

The Dean was numb, his body trembling uncontrollably. His two eyes suffering from pain glared at Lin Xin. He wanted to eat her, kill her, but he didn't have the strength to lift a shoulder.

Lin Xin lifted her head slightly. Like a queen surveying her subjects, "I never hurt people, but the ones that hurt me never get a good end."